Amir Khan to fight... Phil Lo Greco. RBR for the few watching

Whoever it was would be criticized if you don't like tuneups. McNeeley was ranked 7th when Tyson fought him, does that make him a better tuneup?

I never said i don't like tuneups. And nobody else is going to argue against fighting a 10-15 ranked guy. That gets Khan ranked, nobody is going to say he's ducking someone on his return fight.

Stop conflating good/bad with rankings. If a shit fighter gets you ranked #5, then fight him. If a fighter gets you ranked #12 then fight him.

I never said i don't like tuneups. And nobody else is going to argue against fighting a 10-15 ranked guy. That gets Khan ranked, nobody is going to say he's ducking someone on his return fight.

Stop conflating good/bad with rankings. If a shit fighter gets you ranked #5, then fight him. If a fighter gets you ranked #14 then fight him.

He's clearly not worried about rankings at the moment. His name is big enough that he'll get a big fight once he's had a few tuneups, assuming he looks good.

I don't mind this as an appropriate tune-up fight but Khan's days are numbered. If he wants another big fight before he retires he needs to be smart about it and stay active. If he looks fine here then Brook should be next. Winning that would be a feat unto itself but if he wants to keep going after that he should fight Spence or Thurman or Porter. Maybe a Garcia rematch. I think most if not all beat him but he'd make it competitive while it lasted.

the fight is next Saturday

also Khan hasn't been working with Virgil Hunter

Amir Khan has pressed trainer Joe Goossen into service to work with him for his upcoming fight because of the health issues that Virgil Hunter, his usual trainer, is experiencing.

"Virgil Hunter experienced a health scare this week and was hospitalized," she said in the statement. "We are happy to report that he is recovering and getting stronger every day. We appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers and request that his privacy be respected while he recovers. There will not be any further statements made at this time as we allow him to heal."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...nter-amir-khan-trainer-fight-vs-phil-lo-greco

not much buzz for this fight
but Khan is always fun to watch, Diaz and Algieri had him wobbled

the fight is next Saturday

also Khan hasn't been working with Virgil Hunter

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...nter-amir-khan-trainer-fight-vs-phil-lo-greco

not much buzz for this fight
but Khan is always fun to watch, Diaz and Algieri had him wobbled

Interested to see how he looks after a couple of years out. Love him or loathe him he is definately one of the most fun fighters to watch because of that chin, and lack of defence sometimes. I’m concerned he’s lost some speed as he’s in his 30s now. He won’t be a top tier fighter if he has

Interested to see how he looks after a couple of years out. Love him or loathe him he is definately one of the most fun fighters to watch because of that chin, and lack of defence sometimes. I’m concerned he’s lost some speed as he’s in his 30s now. He won’t be a top tier fighter if he has
Yeah, Khan is a turd of a person but his fights deliver, more often than not. Thats why I didn't really hate the Canelo fight as much as most people did.

tonight is the night

no buzz

I have ESPN and it's not letting me stream it online.

It's saying I need ESPN+

Do they want me to pay separately for this shit? There's no way

This fight is not far away from me, i could have easily attended this but who gives a fuck about Khan fighting utter cans!

I have ESPN and it's not letting me stream it online.

It's saying I need ESPN+

Do they want me to pay separately for this shit? There's no way

I was wondering about this too..

Did you figure it out?

I was wondering about this too..

Did you figure it out?

Yeah man.

Looks like all boxing went to ESPN+

5 dollar deal for all their boxing cards on a streaming online platform.

I don't have a cable box / direct tv / etc --- You might be able to get it on one of their cable channels.

But if you're all online / streaming... You're out of luck without the extra scratch.

Yeah man.

Looks like all boxing went to ESPN+

5 dollar deal for all their boxing cards on a streaming online platform.

I don't have a cable box / direct tv / etc --- You might be able to get it on one of their cable channels.

But if you're all online / streaming... You're out of luck without the extra scratch.

I’m all steaming too. Blah

Should have had something from me the pair of you

Flicking in between this and the Frampton/Donaire card.

Conor Benn about to enter the ring.

Connor really sitting down on his shots and landing flush.

Fights like his dad, but the power is just not there, and he will be beaten as soon as they match him with someone who can really box

Back