Amir Khan to fight... Phil Lo Greco. RBR for the few watching

Why'd he take two years out anyway? Shouldn't he have recovered after a year from being a KO'd and then get a tune up fight?

Why'd he take two years out anyway? Shouldn't he have recovered after a year from being a KO'd and then get a tune up fight?

He had family issues for a while. Then after that was on a reality show late last year, think Survivor type show called "I'm a Celebrity."

Whom the fuck is Phil Lo Gecko

Whom the fuck is Phil Lo Gecko
He’s fought Spence Crawford and Porter I think, I’ll happily be told I’m wrong on that but his three losses are against decent fighters and he’s fought the taxi rank outside of that.

Is there a way to get Hearn out of boxing?

Whether people like him or not he gets his fighters title shots and generally with home advantage. He does far more for his fighters than most promoters do

this is what i am expecting but I'm not sure if we'll see it this year

i still have khan beating brook

Yep, all depends on the Joshua/Parker/Wilder/Ortiz fallout. Joshua vs Wilder will be the preferred outcome for Hearn and the public which would take ppv preference over Khan vs Brook, with the latter also with an upcoming fight.

It could be Joshua vs Wilder in July then Khan vs Brook end of the year or beginning of 2019. Wilder will be at the next Joshua fight so expect some post fight, in ring trash talk.

Today Khan has been trying to gain interest in the fight with some controversy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42876859

Honestly. There's people dying of thirst in Africa and he's throwing water at a press conference.

It could be Joshua vs Wilder in July then Khan vs Brook end of the year or beginning of 2019. Wilder will be at the next Joshua fight so expect some post fight, in ring trash talk.

Today Khan has been trying to gain interest in the fight with some controversy.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42876859

Honestly. There's people dying of thirst in Africa and he's throwing water at a press conference.

A million starving people could have drank that ONE glass of water....FOH with that corny statement. And Khan is already known for doing philanthropy in Africa and Pakistan.

The biggest source of water waste in this world is people flushing their toilets. You ever know about that? That's 2-4 glasses of water per FLUSH.

A million starving people could have drank that ONE glass of water....FOH with that corny statement. And Khan is already known for doing philanthropy in Africa and Pakistan.

The biggest source of water waste in this world is people flushing their toilets. You ever know about that? That's 2-4 glasses of water per FLUSH.

If it's yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down.

3 fight deal is pretty interesting
i thought it was 4/5
i think there is a less chance a fight with brook happens under 3
khan wants the title and have brook as a final option when he loses as it's a fight that sells in the UK anyway

Last edited:
The Khan man is just highlight reel fodder. If he didn't have a good size fan base because of his ethnicity he would have never made so much money. You can't be a true top level fighter without any chin whatsoever.

The Khan man is just highlight reel fodder. If he didn't have a good size fan base because of his ethnicity he would have never made so much money. You can't be a true top level fighter without any chin whatsoever.

His ethnicity won him an Olympic silver medal?

His ethnicity helped him win against Maidana, Judah and all the other champs he beat?

His Olympic medal win was a big deal for the whole of Britain. Khan was the first Silver medalist for Britain since 1956. Britain hadn't won Gold/Silver since 1968. His win single handedly brought boxing back on primetime television (ITV) in the UK, and got the British government to step up its funding for its Olympic boxing team.

He was the only guy with Reebok sponsorship at a time when few had sponsorship from a major brand. Khan signed with Reebok in 2006, even Pacquiao got his Nike deal in 2011 then got dropped a year later (Then signed again in 2014). Khan has been making bank in the UK, before most US/NA fans even knew his name.

Don't mention ethnicity fanbase in this and pretend like all that never happened. That is revisionist bullshit.

Loved it when khan threw a glass of water at him lol. He deserved it

He had a good sized fan base because of his success at the Olympics and the excitement that generated in the UK for boxing, it had nothing to do with his ethnicity.

I'm saying Algieri was a good opponent, but this guy I've never heard of and he's not ranked.

Eddie Hearn likes to throw cans and cherry-picks at his fighters, but that doesn't mean I'm going to support that even if its with a fighter I like to watch. I wanna see worthy fights, not this meaningless stuff.

Feels like most of the events in the first half of this year is cherry-picks and garbage fights across all promotions.

This is called a tuneup fight. Nothing wrong with that after 2 years out.

This is called a tuneup fight. Nothing wrong with that after 2 years out.

Yeah i believe i used the word "tune up" myself. This is WEAK for a tune up. Greco isn't even ranked. You can't find a guy ranked between 10-15 these days?

Yeah i believe i used the word "tune up" myself. This is WEAK for a tune up. Greco isn't even ranked. You can't find a guy ranked between 10-15 these days?

Whoever it was would be criticized if you don't like tuneups. McNeeley was ranked 7th when Tyson fought him, does that make him a better tuneup?

Back