Amir Khan to fight... Phil Lo Greco. RBR for the few watching

All Khan has to do is make sure Spence doesn't land a single clean punch. Just keep dancing and moving, and touching him with the jab. Tap tap! Tap! If he does that, he'll stay upright and have a chance at the decision.
yeah good luck not getting hit once in a boxing match with errol fucking spence.

spence puts the final nail in the coffin for khan. he's the worst kind of matchup for amir, a big puncher who throws nothing but power shots and can apparently do it for 12 rounds. spence will catch you, eventually. most guys he wears down and then puts away, he wouldn't even need to wear khan down. i'd expect him to pummel amir quickly and brutally.

Spence wouldn't "catch" Khan like Canelo.
Spence punches with his opponents. Khan would be getting beaten up bad before getting KOed.
It'd look like the later rounds of the Maidana fight with the Canelo finish.

They would need police tape instead of ropes

yeah good luck not getting hit once in a boxing match with errol fucking spence.

spence puts the final nail in the coffin for khan. he's the worst kind of matchup for amir, a big puncher who throws nothing but power shots and can apparently do it for 12 rounds. spence will catch you, eventually. most guys he wears down and then puts away, he wouldn't even need to wear khan down. i'd expect him to pummel amir quickly and brutally.

I was just joking around, obviously Spence will get to him and cause serious damage.

I don't think that is Khan's plan. I think it is more likely that he fights Brook and then tries to get a Pacquiao fight.

They would need police tape instead of ropes

I think Spence hits every bit as hard as Canelo. If I was forced to choose, I actually think Spence hits a bit harder.

I think Spence hits every bit as hard as Canelo. If I was forced to choose, I actually think Spence hits a bit harder.

E hits harder. You can tell a lot by watching faces against body work. Canelo has improved vastly there but he isn't E.

Nobody is beating E. He's still getting better

Khan is a strange one, for someone with really good reflexes when he is throwing punches, he seems to have absolutely fuck all when they are coming back at him.

As soon as you even whiff those whiskers, he tries to act like Rocky Balboa and more often than not ends up out cold

I think I'm in the twilight zone. Apparently stopping Phil lo Greco has given people the confidence that Amir can beat the most talented/athletic guy in the division. To many prisoners of the moment these days. Khan has zero chance in a fight against, Errol who is the WORST possible match for him. A very intelligent destroyer, with timing, power, body punching, defense, who can fight on the front foot and back foot. The fight would take years off of Khans career because Errol would beat the hell out of him before stopping him. And for the record Kell sleeps Khan if they ever fight but I see Khan who making a good account of himself in the first half of the fight. Khan can compete at 147 but he is not beating the killers in the division.

And he tends to walk right into them too
For about 3 rounds, Khan looks like the perfect fighter but then he starts thinking he's doing so good that he can forget about fighting smart. He'll stay in the pocket for just one more shot and thats all it takes.

Back