AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS (Season 3 Premiering April 22, 2018)

into-the-badlands-quinn-csokas-700x1000.jpg

This guy is like Godzilla destroying Tokyo whenever he's in a scene! He's freaking amazing.

At least to me.

I had no idea that was Marton Csokas until a couple weeks ago.

This guy is like Godzilla destroying Tokyo whenever he's in a scene! He's freaking amazing.

At least to me.
He somehow skirts the line between terrifying, obnoxious ham, and weasel.

He's like entirely different characters sometimes... and it still works.

At least to me.

It took a few episodes, but he grew on me and he's one of my favorite characters now.
Even annoying Ryder got better, or at least after he died.

Just rewatched the first season and now through two of the episodes of the second season. Forgot how much I enjoyed this considering its not my normal genre. If ratings aren't great its probably due to the length of time between seasons. Today people have much shorter attention spans.

i think MK is the widdows son

what do you yall think?

i think MK is the widdows son

what do you yall think?
I don't think the timing works out. She was, what, about seven years old in the "20 years ago" flashback"? And MK is around 17-ish? So unless she popped him out at ten years old it's not really possible.

I don't think the timing works out. She was, what, about seven years old in the "20 years ago" flashback"? And MK is around 17-ish? So unless she popped him out at ten years old it's not really possible.

oh shit, i guess not. i already figured Bajie was looking for the widow, so i figured she might be his mom since she was looking for him. Also Tilda and MK romance dead?

oh shit, i guess not. i already figured Bajie was looking for the widow, so i figured she might be his mom since she was looking for him. Also Tilda and MK romance dead?

They're probably gonna go the
love triangle route

just started watching it.
so far so good.
very stylistic, etc.
hate that fucking baron dude though.
sorry, he's a recalcitrant reprobate cunt.

I like the red wine they drink in the show....

I like the red wine they drink in the show....
I thought you would have liked all the tenderized flesh...a lot of stabbing and poking going on in that show...never mind all of the exsanguination...

The constant alliance switching and backstabbing is slowly getting a bit tiresome for me. Can't they stick to one alliance for more than two episodes. I'm usually the first to notice these patterns but if they keep up this trend in season 3, I'm sure the other viewers will also start to grow resentful.

I was hoping to see a thinner Bajie in the flashback scene. Definitely should have gotten another actor for that.

Holy fuck episode 10 was amazing!

hmm, i wonder what happens with the radio towers that he activated, perhaps there is remnants of the civilization left?

agreed. good season overall too.
we get 16 eps next season, looking forward to it.

You'd think Sunny would've learned his lesson with Quinn, shoulda took his clean off.

I'm surprised this show is still going...got 3 or 4 eps into the first season and quit.

Back