AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS (Season 3 Premiering April 22, 2018)

You'd think Sunny would've learned his lesson with Quinn, shoulda took his clean off.

Shit, nothing seems to kill Quinn. Brain tumor, being stabbed multiple times, he just keeps on ticking. I'm still not sold he actually died last episode,lol.

But if he is dead dead, i'm gonna miss him.

Getting real sick and tired of MK's shit.

Dude is the most useless character on the show.

Solid finale, looking forward to were they're gonna take the show now that a lot of the older plots were killed off.

Getting real sick and tired of MK's shit.

Dude is the most useless character on the show.

Solid finale, looking forward to were they're gonna take the show now that a lot of the older plots were killed off.

At this point, i think it'd be in the show's best interest to have MK turn heel and become Sunny's enemy and become the Widow's regent.
Practically no one likes MK, so may as well make him a bad guy. Hell, even Tilda ain't down with him anymore, lol

Holy fuck episode 10 was amazing!

hmm, i wonder what happens with the radio towers that he activated, perhaps there is remnants of the civilization left?

was it morse code that the signal was sending when bajie activated it? or just random beeping? i'll have to check the episode again. that was certainly a WTF moment in the show, and gives us something to look forward to next season.

was it morse code that the signal was sending when bajie activated it? or just random beeping? i'll have to check the episode again. that was certainly a WTF moment in the show, and gives us something to look forward to next season.

i think its remnants of the old world, but i wonder where an if they still got modern tech? yeah im ready for season 3, such a good show an a break from stupid fucking zombies. so i wonder if Baaji has his own agenda, but it appears they just got split up at the end

i think its remnants of the old world, but i wonder where an if they still got modern tech? yeah im ready for season 3, such a good show an a break from stupid fucking zombies. so i wonder if Baaji has his own agenda, but it appears they just got split up at the end

I was thinking that Azra wasn't real, but with that tower sending some sort of radio signals, now i'm not too sure. Yes, i remember MK finding that magazine, but the title said "city of the future" which seemed to indicate it was a conceptual thing, and not necessarily real. I'm not sure what to think of Bajie now from that last scene. It seemed like he could indeed decipher the book, so there's still alot of mystery surrounding him and what he was hoping to accomplish by activating the radio towers. Between the radio towers and Veil dying, there were a few unexpected twists that final episode.[/spoilers]

Good season I wasn't looking forward to some Martial Arts show but after the first season and this one they do it in a good Donnie Yen style now hopefully the guys at Man At Arms: Reforged on youtube can make that sword.

this show has some good sword fighting.pause.

Having to suffer through ironfist has made me appreciate this show more this is a masterpiece by comparison.

The Widow's slice and dice bar brawl was exquisitely/viscerally sublime - up there with Sunny's sword fight in the rain ep 1. She really has the chops (the actress)!

The blood just oozes bright red and the color aesthetics is damn near eye candy to me. Loving it so far.

Hopefully, they'll delve deeper into the characters naturally as it progresses.

That scene where the Baron made an executive decision that would make even Tony Soprano question his humanity gave me chills. Martin Csokas is currently my fav TV villain next to Billy Bob Thornton. Not to mention the score - it just resonates with me as some of the finest dystopian soundtrack of past.

You are (were , as this is 1,5 years-old) out of your mind.

Randall in Outlander, many in GoT, many in Spartacus, Sons of Anarchy, etc... all shit on him IMO.

He is definitely the best actor in the series though.

Anyways, sure the fighting is kind of cool, although waaaay too Kung Fu-esque to me, but the characters/acting are atrocious.

Gave it a chance all the way until season one, but won't watch season 2.

Way too corny. But in a bad way. Do not want.

Update: September 27, 2017

New Additions to the Cast Announced for INTO THE BADLANDS Season 3

arU4ftv.jpg

AMC announced new additions to the cast of its hit martial arts drama Into the Badlands, which returns for season three next year. Sherman Augustus, Babou Ceesay and Ella-Rae Smith join the Into the Badlands Season 3 cast as series regulars and Dean-Charles Chapman and Lewis Tan join as recurring guest stars.

They join series stars Daniel Wu (Sunny), Aramis Knight (M.K.), Emily Beecham (The Widow), Orla Brady (Lydia), Ally Ioannides (Tilda), Nick Frost (Bajie) and previously announced new series regular Lorraine Toussaint (Cressida).

Sherman Augustus returns to the Badlands after being introduced as Nathaniel Moon, the former regent who lost his hand to Sunny in Season 2. In Season 3, Moon joins forces with The Widow in her war against Baron Chau in the hopes of avenging his feud with Sunny. Augustus most recently appeared on Westworld, American Odyssey, Colony, Low Winter Sun and Legit.

Babou Ceesay plays Pilgrim, a zealous warlord who is on a quest to recover a mysterious artifact from Azra that could tip the balance of power in the Badlands. Ceesay most recently appeared in the Showtime series Guerilla, BAFTA-nominated Damilola, Our Loved Boy, BAFTA-winning TV mini-series National Treasure and Free Fire. He recently wrapped production on The Best of Enemies.

Ella-Rae Smith plays Nix, a teenager whom Pilgrim loves like his own child. He uses her dark abilities to enforce his will. Smith most recently appeared in Clique, Butterfly Kisses and the upcoming feature The Commuter.

Dean-Charles Chapman plays Castor, a teenager with dark abilities whom Pilgrim loves like his own child. He uses his dark abilities to enforce his will. Chapman most recently appeared as King Tommen in Game of Thrones and can be seen in the upcoming feature films Breathe and The Commuter.

Lewis Tan plays Gaius Chau, who was imprisoned by his older sister, Baron Chau, for liberating her cog slaves. Gaius becomes a reluctant player in his sister’s war against The Widow. Tan most recently appeared in the TV series Iron Fist, Rush Hour, and Hawaii Five-0 and can be seen in the upcoming film Den of Thieves.

Sherman Augustus, Babou Ceesay and Ella-Rae Smith Join AMC's Into the Badland Season 3

Update: March 24, 2018

Official Trailer for AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS Season 3; Returns April 22, 2018

Impressed this show is making it.

It's fun.

Just ran thru season 2 today and it was great. Might actually keep up with season 3 from the start.

I hope Tilda’s gf makes an appearance or 20.

Soooooooo IN!

How can you not love Bajie! :)

Watch the first 2 seasons last month, i really like it, fun show. Looking forward to S3.

Just started watching this show. It's better then I thought it would be. It reminds me of live action anime but well made and doesn't come off cheap like those always do. Looks like I started it just in time with season 3 right around the corner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back