AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS (Season 3 Premiering April 22, 2018)

Picked up this show a couple of weeks ago. Fucking love it.

Sword fights ? Check

Blood ? Check

Over the top characters ? Check

Post apocalyptic kung fu ninja shit ? Check

I'm in the middle of season 2, and I'm having a blast watching this show. I'm a fan of Quinn. Fucking love how the actor playing him cranks up the ham and cheese factor to 11. He's having fun with this shit, and so are we.

RIP Baron Quinn, The BaronSlayer, First of His Name, Ruler of the Opium Fields, Lord Regent of the Badlands, and Leader of the Revolution.

I hope he gets revived for season 3 which I just started. I don't care that It doesn't make sense. I just want to see cheddar cheese and blood.

<{JustBleed}>

RIP Baron Quinn, The BaronSlayer, First of His Name, Ruler of the Opium Fields, Lord Regent of the Badlands, and Leader of the Revolution.

I hope he gets revived for season 3 which I just started. I don't care that It doesn't make sense. I just want to see cheddar cheese and blood.

<{JustBleed}>
anigif_longform-original-28311-1401917146-1.gif

Also what kind of of parallel universe we live in where all sorts of inane SJW cuck shows are getting unlimited funding, while this beautiful piece of television went out of business after the third season.

giphy.gif

I finally forced myself to finish this final season. Blegh. I did not enjoy that at all. The big final fight was cool, but the plotting sucked and the very end was silly. I'd also like to mention that the Sound of Silence sequence was one of the worst music montages I've ever seen.

Back