AMC announces The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead will Crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both shows suck so who cares???

FTWD started good but never had the urge to go back for season 2 and 3. TWD has been garbage since season 2.

Should I invest in Fear The Walking Dead?

No. The best zombie show on TV right now is Game of Thrones. No commercials, top leveling acting and production.

fa8d4e31_game-of-thrones-arise.xxxlarge.gif

White Walkers aren't Zombie and neither are Wights

well, not exactly zombies but they are a kind of zombie, within the undead genre if you will, because they are walking corpses but with variations

for example in 28 days later and Dawn of the Dead you dont have zombies, you got fast running infected, all Romero movies and The Walking dead (Fear also) have normal zombies meaning walking corpses

I just announced I could care less.

FTWD was okay with Travis.

TWD is a cringefest now. People don't behave like normal humans would, monologue after monologue and plain unexplainable stupid decisions by characters. I tried to defend last season but after trying to rewatch on Netflix I gave up. Negan was cool for the first episode and a half, Daryl is Rambo, Ezekiel thinks it's all some big LARPfest and don't even get me started on the trash idiots.

Plot holes, like Dwight knew Daryl would be the one guy to check the giant gate and see his stupid chess piece. Negan catching bullets with a bat. Sasha's plan to get captured kill herself and attack Negan as a zombie? I know it wasn't her plan but what was? Why does Negan keep trying to recruit Ricks people? Then the last action scene was horribly done, saviors just running around but wouldn't aim their guns until they were within 5 feet of Rick and co. only to get blasted by Maggie and her farm army. The cheesy monologue to end it, and pretending as if people actually cared about Sasha. The only good parts were Daryl and his beef with Dwight, Dwight and his beef with Negan and drama with his hot wife, the character Simon and Rosita's fine ass.

I doubt this has anything to do with FTWD ratings plummeting.

I was just looking up ratings are realized that the Talking Dead for TWD actually has higher ratings than FTWD itself. Thats hilarious.

Well they are in Mexico up until recently in Fear.. There was some talk of parts of Fear grp being a group from the comics..

Fear is better then walking dead imo

In fear the walking dead the group you follow is far from "good".. and pretty sh1tty people tbh..

Rick and co do some dirty stuff.. but always are up against some almost cartonish villian like the Governer.. Negan etc

yeah man, thats why Fear is a lot different the group is pretty shitty group of individuals they are like the anti hero, just lowly, struggling with morality and doing some shady shit, unlike The Walking Dead where Ricks group are the knights in shining armor they do everything for the greater good and are the moral compass who stick together and try to do good.

Fear has nothing but degenerates.

The only good guy was Travis aka Brick and they killed him off when he just got bad ass, he was the moral guy there.

His son was a weirdo sociopath who enjoyed killing humans and then went with a group of wild white boys and they offed him when they crashed because he was dead weight, only for Travis to beat the living dog shit out of them when he found out what happened to his son Chris

His wife Madison turns out she is a Sociopath and revealed it to her kids, that she was the one who killed her father because he was abusive to her mom, she also lied and started the war between the ranch and the Natives, she made so many horrendous decisions and doesn't like to make peace even when her daughter Alicia told her the group can be talked to civilly and she wasn't in harm Madison still gave the go ahead to kidnap her back and kill some natives in a night siege

Nick is a druggie, he is probably the most level headed of the group but he is on drugs again

Troy another sociopath, his brother jake was the goody two shoes Rick character now he is dead because of Troys stupidity and revenge mind leading a horde to the ranch after being kicked out

Alicia is aloof and has mommy issues

Strand the flamboyant gay hustler, who would sleep with rich males and steal from them, he also does and says anything to survive like when he told Salazar a lie that he knew where Ophelia was. he is a con man.

Salazar killed how many people as a child soldier in El Salvador? he has a hidden past and is a hired gun cold killer when he has to be.

His daughter Ophelia was saved by Walker only to become like her father and poison the ranches people.

They are flawed people who are struggling with morality, especially Salazar he has shown the biggest change, Strand is another one, he is a survivor and he hustles he will say and do whatever it takes to survive, but has shown emotional growth and glimpses of compassion just like with Salazar.

I just announced I could care less.

FTWD was okay with Travis.

TWD is a cringefest now. People don't behave like normal humans would, monologue after monologue and plain unexplainable stupid decisions by characters. I tried to defend last season but after trying to rewatch on Netflix I gave up. Negan was cool for the first episode and a half, Daryl is Rambo, Ezekiel thinks it's all some big LARPfest and don't even get me started on the trash idiots.

Plot holes, like Dwight knew Daryl would be the one guy to check the giant gate and see his stupid chess piece. Negan catching bullets with a bat. Sasha's plan to get captured kill herself and attack Negan as a zombie? I know it wasn't her plan but what was? Why does Negan keep trying to recruit Ricks people? Then the last action scene was horribly done, saviors just running around but wouldn't aim their guns until they were within 5 feet of Rick and co. only to get blasted by Maggie and her farm army. The cheesy monologue to end it, and pretending as if people actually cared about Sasha. The only good parts were Daryl and his beef with Dwight, Dwight and his beef with Negan and drama with his hot wife, the character Simon and Rosita's fine ass.

The thing that really saddened me is I was amped when they cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan as negan, because I told my friend man that guy who played the Comedian in the Watchmen would be the perfect Negan, he is big, stocky and has that comedic sick personality going for him.

This is Dean Morgan that would be the perfect Negan, 6 foot 3 and 230 pounds
The-Comedian-watchmen-21896936-500-335.jpg

The-Comedian-watchmen-21659978-500-335.jpg

This is him now 160 pounds soaking weight Negan, non intimidating and looks like the wind will push him over
jeffrey-dean-morgans-negan-amazing-or-awful-walking-dead.jpg

3E1F08CE00000578-4299852-Jeffrey_Dean_Morgan_plays_this_season_s_villain_named_Negan_on_t-a-110_1489125898305.jpg

Then Morgan appears as negan, and the guy is a weak frail beanpole who cant even fill his clothes he looks like he is struggling to walk and is always leaning back, not the intimidating figure that NEgan was in the comics or how he was as the Watchmen when he weighed 230 pounds, he is 6 foot 3 and weighs like 160 pounds now?

Why the hell did he decided to become a anorexia when Negan is a burly physically intimidating dude?

Fear TWD has actually been better than TWD recently. The characters aren't as good, but the writing hasn't been as embarrassing either. They don't have tigers, or a character speaking in Shakespeare, or a group of trash people who talk like they all have went to art school.
fixed

It's one of the worst shows on television, so no.

TWD doesn't have much left, anyway. Last season was a major decline. Don't see the point in watching a terrible show to better appreciate the decline of a great show.

Only if you love undead cinema, because the story is not all that, the characters are largely uninteresting and/or unlikeable, and it's generally pretty flawed and stupidly written.

It's one of the worst shows on television, so no.

TWD doesn't have much left, anyway. Last season was a major decline. Don't see the point in watching a terrible show to better appreciate the decline of a great show.

Pretty much. TWD just nosedived from its best season yet (or at least the most epic and well directed finale) into an awful pit of mediocrity.

I almost wonder if there is some awful troll move at work. The last season's finale was so awful, I feel like one of the producers allowed their toddler to write it.

Nice!

I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back