AMC announces The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead will Crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you love undead cinema, because the story is not all that, the characters are largely uninteresting and/or unlikeable, and it's generally pretty flawed and stupidly written.

You cannot say its terrible if you never watched it anymore after a few episodes man, I noticed a lot of people who say the show sucked only watched one or two episodes or just the first season, I'm a walking dead fan been watching since it aired, and this last season of Fear is ten times better than the last season of TWD, fear is fast moving, unpredictable, its a group of misfits, not the white knights group with a great moral compass in Ricks group, this group is messed up and immoral which makes it interesting compared to the good clean cut atypical moral good guys group in TWD.

Its kinda why I find fear more interesting, they are not perfect, very flawed, and not a solid group, but they are growing and trying to be better, but just a bunch of degenerates trying to survive.

It's going to be Beta right? Although Negan back story from the comics would tie in better

Drrl and Mrrl traveled out west to buy meth from Pinkman.

GOT has a ton of filler episodes too, and quite a lot of emo too. IT moves very slow as well.

You're reaching. There's a reason why Walking Dead ratings are plummeting. For starters Walking Dead actually doesn’t know how to tell different stories simultaneously. They'll just spend entire episode on one location then you won't see that character for weeks. Not to mention the characters themselves at this point all need to die.

Fear TWD has actually been better than TWD recently. The characters aren't as good, but the writing hasn't been as embarrassing either. They don't have tigers, or a character speaking in Shakespeare, or a group of trash people who talk like they all have autism.
The trash people are seriously the stupidest part of the show. For some reason, they've flourished without having any access to guns until Rick gave them the guns, but somehow, they are an essential ally in the battle against Negan. However, the beach people are not an essential ally, despite having all the guns.

And one group has a tiger that follows human instructions. The whole thing has come unglued.

But will their be more tigers....

oh, now i know what the crossover will be.
it'll be a flashback scene of nick stealing animal tranquilizers from a zoo, and in the background, we'll see shiva being crated up to be moved across country to a zoo on the east coast.

twd/ftwd crossover !

I think it is going to be Jesus. He seems like the type to travel around. Big enough character without it having to be a main cast member.

Hopefully it's Negan and he just kills everyone in Fear so the show can end.

nick as a whisperer confirmed.
thought about it since FTWD episode 2

The thing that really saddened me is I was amped when they cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan as negan, because I told my friend man that guy who played the Comedian in the Watchmen would be the perfect Negan, he is big, stocky and has that comedic sick personality going for him.

This is Dean Morgan that would be the perfect Negan, 6 foot 3 and 230 pounds
The-Comedian-watchmen-21896936-500-335.jpg

The-Comedian-watchmen-21659978-500-335.jpg

This is him now 160 pounds soaking weight Negan, non intimidating and looks like the wind will push him over
jeffrey-dean-morgans-negan-amazing-or-awful-walking-dead.jpg

3E1F08CE00000578-4299852-Jeffrey_Dean_Morgan_plays_this_season_s_villain_named_Negan_on_t-a-110_1489125898305.jpg

Then Morgan appears as negan, and the guy is a weak frail beanpole who cant even fill his clothes he looks like he is struggling to walk and is always leaning back, not the intimidating figure that NEgan was in the comics or how he was as the Watchmen when he weighed 230 pounds, he is 6 foot 3 and weighs like 160 pounds now?

Why the hell did he decided to become a anorexia when Negan is a burly physically intimidating dude?

Negan? Psh, more like Vegan.

Hey tonight is season premiere right?

this show has become the ultimate media gimmick. if you want to watch something good that has staying power, GAME OF THRONES

Just dont visit the cock merchant. I heard they are dicks.

i honestly dont give a fuck about this show. its really been dragged on for way to long. i cant believe its still going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back