AMC announces The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead will Crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.
it just seems really stupid to me that Rick & co have killed like 100 men of Negan's men and Negan has only been able to kill like 10 of Rick's, most of which are cans.

what kind of war is that.

this is like Sons of Anarchy level deus ex machina bullshit. What's next, the fucking Great Eagles come out of the sky to carry Rick and Carl to safety.

The thing i dont like is negan is always confident and cocky even when his life is in danger, thats unrealistic.

The priest messed up, why did he try and save a traitor? They wre not going to kill gregory, and we all know gregory is a coward and will sell his own people out to live

Weird premiere, it was only and hour long, followed by a two hour Talking Dead with the entire cast.

Yup the Mid Season Premiere of FTWD has even more juice than this.

Something really feels off, I heard TWD series is facing some legal troubles maybe that has something to do with all these bad writing and horrendous direction the series are going thru.

The thing i dont like is negan is always confident and cocky even when his life is in danger, thats unrealistic.

The priest messed up, why did he try and save a traitor? They wre not going to kill gregory, and we all know gregory is a coward and will sell his own people out to live

Did Gabriel run out of amo? He should have shot Negan.

Morgan is the perfect carry over. Other characters left behind are stale. I welcome FTWD.

Morgan is the perfect carry over. Other characters left behind are stale. I welcome FTWD.

He is the wackiest dude. He just packs up and walks across the country. I think he should just kill himself. He cant seem to get away from people. He is always running into them, and having to run away.

so i havent watched in the past 2 seasons since it has sucked so bad. has it gotten any better? or was i correct in tapping out? referring to twd as i have never watched a single episode of fear the walking dead

Morgan ran from Northern Virginia to Cali in a few days.

Morgan Gump!

I don't understand how. They are years apart aren't they? Rick and crew have been in the zombie apocolypse for like 4 years. FTWD is like 6 months into it isn't it?
That does not matter.

The shows have two different time perspectives but the viewer only has one.

Just as we can watch young Luke Skywalker in ANH and older Luke Skywalker in TLJ that is possible here too. Anyone who survives from FTWD is still walking around TWD show, just older. But as someone mentioned up thread it would give that person plot armour in FTWD as you know he now survives X years longer.

After season 4, this show jumped the shark and lost me completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back