Am I a bad person for laughing at things like this?

I like when people blame the animal or feel sorry for the person like it was an accident. No, when you fuck around with wild animals these are the consequences. Like being bit by a shark swimming. Tough shit, that's where they live and you ventured into their backyard.

It's like the Chris Rock skit after the tigers mauled Siegfried and Roy and people were blaming the tiger for freaking out...

Only 1 time in my life have I ever screamed like a girl and ran and that's when I saw a snake crawling a foot away.

Fuck snakes.
LOL....same here....I had check under the table after reading your post.

I don't have much sympathy for the OP and others like it. The best was the guy that lived with the bears, and eventually they ate him. Sad, but wild animals are exactly that.

I'm sorry but yall Caucasian people need to leave animals alone, why would you kiss a shark? I laughed tho stupidity is Gods comedy.

Only 1 time in my life have I ever screamed like a girl and ran and that's when I saw a snake crawling a foot away.

Fuck snakes.
Made my skin crawl.

tumblr_nknvwdzDVz1rdutw3o4_500.gif

As to the thread topic, that's brutal, but he played a dangerous game. I don't think it's wrong to be amused by that

Fuck that shark sexual harasser.

I don't generally laugh at others misfortunes.. Unless they are honestly hilarious.

The slow motion version shows him kind of being a little to passionate about it. Guys an idiot. THIS you laugh at, because it isn't "misfortune," it's blatent stupidity.

I do it all the time.

Dude on FB said he had financial problems and everyone was "I hope you're okay" "stay strong"

I just said "You sound poor"

I do it all the time.

Dude on FB said he had financial problems and everyone was "I hope you're okay" "stay strong"

I just said "You sound poor"

You're not funny with that. People shouldn't complain to much about that stuff publically, however.

White people will hug a shark, but won't eat steak without ketchup.
Not sure what would you're living in, but I've never seen a white person put ketchup on a steak

Honestly you strike me as the type that would put hot sauce on your steak

I'd laugh my ass off. He brought it on himself for basically sexually assaulting that shark.

It's a goddamn shark.

Back