Am I a bad person for laughing at things like this?

I always laugh when people who work with/train dangerous wild animals get attacked and mauled.

I bet he still does it too. What a cock sucker.

I always laugh when people who work with/train dangerous wild animals get attacked and mauled.

Same.

There must be over a hundred animal "whisperers" that we have seen over the decades that get maimed, or killed. These guys are just an inevitable and predictable tragedy waiting to happen.

There was this black kid in my class in 9th grade. He was so annoying always dancing and beat boxing. He never stfu, always making fun of people, stealing their homeworks petc. On day a kid he bullied put a few tacks on his seat. He was dancing as usual and literal jumped into his seat. The noise that came from him was epic. He fell over screaming "my ass,,My ass!". I laughed so hard I couldn't catch my breath and turned blue. Laughing at other people's misfortunes is the American Way.

I chuckled watching that shark bite his lip.

It wasn't enough for me though, I almost instantly wished it had of been a Great White.

i still laugh at kids falling over.

actually, check that. doesnt have to be kids. anyone falling over will bring a chuckle from me.

There was this black kid in my class in 9th grade. He was so annoying always dancing and beat boxing. He never stfu, always making fun of people, stealing their homeworks petc. On day a kid he bullied put a few tacks on his seat. He was dancing as usual and literal jumped into his seat. The noise that came from him was epic. He fell over screaming "my ass,,My ass!". I laughed so hard I couldn't catch my breath and turned blue. Laughing at other people's misfortunes is the American Way.

God Bless America.

I chuckled watching that shark bite his lip.

It wasn't enough for me though, I almost instantly wished it had of been a Great White.

Didn't we all. I don't wish death on him, but a nibble would have sufficed.

Us white folk love to push boundaries. Let me get a smooch from that shark. Sounds like a totally appropriate thing to do in this situation.

Sometimes Darwin awards are given to people that just stumble into shit. This guy wanted to earn it.

You're not funny with that. People shouldn't complain to much about that stuff publically, however.
I don't get why they publicly air out everything these days. Pretty soon someone might be saying something like "my wife has been cheating on me for years, and I've been watching, but now only have decided to openly say something". That shit doesn't need to be aired out

Back