Alt-left infighting: Antifa vs BLM [excellent]

there is a reason Antifa does not have an official website. They do the same things terrorists do and pop up in social media and other platforms to radicalize individuals. Antifa openly promotes that they will "meet violence and hate" with "violence and hate"

Ironic considering all the white dudes in the war room preaching about the oppression of white men, and how Trump used those "oppressed white men" to obtain power.

Does Trump believe those white men are oppressed?

Antifa are such vile weaklings. It's hard to imagine them not being cucked by any group they have relations with.

Actually they have been getting their way, recently. By intimidating "racist" groups into not organising rallies, by turning Hamburg into some civil war zone for a couple of days, etc.

But I think people are catching up to the gimmick and these kids won't be able to keep it up much longer.

Oh and I wanted to add : yes, BML are more honourable than Antifa. BMl is a black-supremacy group, but it is coherent. I hate them but at least I understand their goal.

Antifa on the other hand is nothing but a bunch of anarchist punks that simply hate society and now have an excuse to wreck stuff, joined by a bunch of kids with an identity crisis.

As usual a bunch of spoilt media damaged twats latch onto a decades old movement and turn it into a shit show of posturing and useless gestures. The Europeans are way better at this sort of thing. They have huge riots with tear gas and molotovs and fights with cops charging them on horses. We used to be good at throwing riots too. For a while I thought BLM would bring us back up the league but nah, Canadian hockey fans have better riots than we do.

Back