Alt-left infighting: Antifa vs BLM [excellent]

WiolentOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If BLM is smart they will denounce antifa and distance themselves from these domestic terrorists.

uausbAj_d.jpg

Last edited:
It's hard to tell which antifa accounts are real and which ones are joking because they all act the same. I doubt antifa would openly drive a wedge between themselves and BLM though -- the wedge is there and the two groups are infighting at these events -- but that's just not the style of subversive marxist kids. They will go through great efforts to hide it.

This is fantastic.

And that dude has pillow fists.

I like BLM more.
BLM are some good people, many shitheads.
Antifa clowns are 100% shitheads.

Antifa are such vile weaklings. It's hard to imagine them not being cucked by any group they have relations with.

This sort of makes sense when you think about it. If Antifa clashes with white nationalists then why wouldn't they also clash with black nationalists? I know the presumed answer is that antifa is "multicultural" which usually implies an amount of deference to other races. But BLM is outright telling Antifa to take a seat and let black people lead the fight and that's something Antifa's vanity and egos will not abide

This sort of makes sense when you think about it. If Antifa clashes with white nationalists then why wouldn't they also clash with black nationalists? I know the presumed answer is that antifa is "multicultural" which usually implies an amount of deference to other races. But BLM is outright telling Antifa to take a seat and let black people lead the fight and that's something Antifa's vanity and egos will not abide
Antifa will fight anyone who asks them a question they can't answer.

these are fake antifa twitter accounts made by 4chan members

I thought in this day and age people would be a bit more savy

Antifa are truly some of the biggest freakazoids I have ever seen. Everything about them is disgusting.

Back