Alt-left infighting: Antifa vs BLM [excellent]

If BLM is smart they will denounce antifa and distance themselves from these domestic terrorists.

uausbAj_d.jpg

blm-vs-antifa-whoever-loses-we-win.jpg

Cute cartoon but Antifa simply supports oppressed populations and lets face it, Antifa violence is a legitimate response to fascist violence.

LOL Antifa is made up of communists and marxists. When people like that get into power, millions die. So don't give me this shit that they care about "oppressed people". They merely use 'oppressed groups' to gain power. And there are no oppressed people in the USA, so save it.

Edit

Wrongly titled vid...no relation to antifa

Last edited:
you're all a bunch of muppets, every single one of you guys.

***OP update***
Black Moms Matter

She knew her son was going to destroy his future. While I do not like her aggressive behavior and I can see why he was rebellious, but despite all that, she is rescuing her son from getting into real trouble as he is too immature to understand. She is trying to save her genetic heritage from been wiped out. It is good to see some black mothers from trying to stop the madness within their communities that has befallen to them in the last 60 years. Unfortunately many white mothers are in genetic suicide mode. They are increasingly going crazy and befallen into the madness of selfishness

It scares me how much you guys like saying ANTIFA.

Stop taking them seriously as a group and they'll go away. Position them across from you as an actual movement, and that's exactly what it's become. Blame yourselves.

Lol. What happens if I say Antifa three times in a dark room in front of a mirror? Do I summon a ghost a Antifa?

LOL Antifa is made up of communists and marxists. When people like that get into power, millions die. So don't give me this shit that they care about "oppressed people". They merely use 'oppressed groups' to gain power. And there are no oppressed people in the USA, so save it.

Ironic considering all the white dudes in the war room preaching about the oppression of white men, and how Trump used those "oppressed white men" to obtain power.

Lol. What happens if I say Antifa three times in a dark room in front of a mirror? Do I summon a ghost a Antifa?

If you're in a dark room in front of a mirror saying ANTIFA, odds are you're jerking off. I'm sure if a ghost shows up he'll be the one afraid.

Black Moms Matter

Every regulars on Sherdog knew about this Baltimore Mom of the Year when she smacked down on her anti-police rioting son, but why are you turning him into an "antifa" now? What do they have to do with Freddie Gray two years ago?

Baltimore riot mom is Mother of the Year
By Kyle Smith | April 28, 2015

At the Baltimore riots of 2015, the words that will echo long afterward are, “You want to be out here doing this dumb s - - t?”

The Mom of the Year award must go to the Baltimore woman captured on amateur videoyesterday who responded to the mayhem in the streets — as embodied by the young man who one supposes must be her son — like a parenting superhero. (The hashtag #momoftheyear is trending on social media.)

She didn’t ask him to share his feelings, give him space to “blow off steam” or chant “No justice, no peace.” No, she took the no-excuses route, screaming some sense at the startled youngster while slapping him repeatedly in the face. Hard

http://nypost.com/2015/04/28/baltimore-riot-mom-is-mother-of-the-year/

Damn why does that only have 300 views

Because was real news about BLM two years ago rebadged and reuploaded as fake news about Antifas today, for unknown reasons.

All the original news clips have hundreds of thousands of views:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...aks-out-about-rioting-sons-smackdown.2986285/

Last edited:
Every regulars on Sherdog knew about this Baltimore Mom of the Year when she smacked down on her anti-police rioting son, but why are you turning him into an "antifa" now? What do they have to do with Freddie Gray two years ago?

Baltimore riot mom is Mother of the Year
By Kyle Smith | April 28, 2015

At the Baltimore riots of 2015, the words that will echo long afterward are, “You want to be out here doing this dumb s - - t?”

The Mom of the Year award must go to the Baltimore woman captured on amateur videoyesterday who responded to the mayhem in the streets — as embodied by the young man who one supposes must be her son — like a parenting superhero. (The hashtag #momoftheyear is trending on social media.)

She didn’t ask him to share his feelings, give him space to “blow off steam” or chant “No justice, no peace.” No, she took the no-excuses route, screaming some sense at the startled youngster while slapping him repeatedly in the face. Hard

http://nypost.com/2015/04/28/baltimore-riot-mom-is-mother-of-the-year/

Because was real news about BLM two years ago rebadged and reuploaded as fake news about Antifas today, for unknown reasons.

All the original news clips have hundreds of thousands of views:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...aks-out-about-rioting-sons-smackdown.2986285/

It turned up on YouTube yesterday with no description other than the title that said antifa.

Thanks for the heads up.

Back