All Title Boxing/ Title MMA questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fighting Sports gloves look like they're very quality leather, I mena above the normal standard. Can you vouch for that, yella?

Yup, leather is great quality. I've been using them heavily for the last six months, very little wear and tear. I love them!!

Hi Wes, do you have any feedback on the FIGHTING SPORTS TRI-TECH HOOK&LOOP TRAINING GLOVES hook and loop section as it seems very shorts and I was wondering if it could come undone easily compared to other longer glove during clinch work etc?

Many thanks

Do the smalls run pretty small i guess? i just sayin im a pretty small guy so i just dont wanna go throught the trouble of returning it to get another size. should the medium fit most people?

The small is borderline only for children

Hi Wes, do you have any feedback on the FIGHTING SPORTS TRI-TECH HOOK&LOOP TRAINING GLOVES hook and loop section as it seems very shorts and I was wondering if it could come undone easily compared to other longer glove during clinch work etc?

Many thanks

Im sorry, what seems short?

Im sorry, what seems short?

The Hook and loop tab seems very short compared to other gloves. I don't want it coming off mid sparring or popping up and catching my partner.

If that is more clear?

The Hook and loop tab seems very short compared to other gloves. I don't want it coming off mid sparring or popping up and catching my partner.

If that is more clear?

Do you mean the actual elastic band?

No the hook and loop flap

I think we're on the same page. The elastic band and the little velcro part are both shorter because that's how they were intended to be. Definitely doesn't just pop off easily though. I've worn these 100 times.

That's what I wanted to hear thanks Wes :)

Any idea why it is cut shorter than other gloves?

That's what I wanted to hear thanks Wes :)

Any idea why it is cut shorter than other gloves?

Not too sure why. I don't see any advantages or disadvantages of the design performance-wise. Which leads me to believe it was just for aesthetic reasons.

I need a muay thai bag, are the classic banana bags in stock? The Title mma site
says no and Title boxing says yes.

Thanks

Hi Wes.
Just wanted to say that you time spent here answering questions about equipment and helping Sherdog members with their orders is much appreciated. If you don't receive an incentive of some sort you sure ought to!
I placed my order this morning and can't wait to receive it. :D
Regards

Is title going to carry small sized twins thai pads w/buckle?

I don't currently see anything on the books for the small pads with the buckles. Sorry friend. If I see that we get an order for them I'll definitely keep you posted.

I need a muay thai bag, are the classic banana bags in stock? The Title mma site
says no and Title boxing says yes.

Thanks

We actually just got them back in stock. Get them quick before we run out again.

Hi Wes.
Just wanted to say that you time spent here answering questions about equipment and helping Sherdog members with their orders is much appreciated. If you don't receive an incentive of some sort you sure ought to!
I placed my order this morning and can't wait to receive it. :D
Regards

Thanks man. I always appreciate comments like this. The truth is that I just started doing this one day because I got on sherdog's equipment forum a while ago and I saw like 5-6 threads on the main page about Title's service lacking. It was just a bit of a realization that there's a lot of miscommunication between the the company and the customer and I thought I'd bridge the gap and show everyone that Title is always looking out for the customer. It's our #1 priority.

Thanks Wes. I checked last night and they were in stock so i placed my order.:icon_chee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back