All Title Boxing/ Title MMA questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't currently see anything on the books for the small pads with the buckles. Sorry friend. If I see that we get an order for them I'll definitely keep you posted.

Alright, thanks for the heads up. When are the velcro ones (KPL S) back in stock?
Also, as a sidenote, if there were a gel series of small thai pads I think they would be very popular. Kind of like the contoured strike pads, but not so hard and without the goofy half-cobra shape.

Hey bro, so i just recieved my headgear yesterday and it was a bit small so i just sent it back today for an exchange. i was just wondering if there was any way you could check to make sure you guys get it and send me a larger size. i did fill out the form an stuff.

Hey bro, so i just recieved my headgear yesterday and it was a bit small so i just sent it back today for an exchange. i was just wondering if there was any way you could check to make sure you guys get it and send me a larger size. i did fill out the form an stuff.

send me a pm with your name and address and i'll make sure the order gets notated properly.

I noticed that your cleto reyes 16oz sparring gloves are no longer on your titlemma site but still on your titleboxing site, do you still have them in stock and is this the newest version?

Alright, thanks for the heads up. When are the velcro ones (KPL S) back in stock?
Also, as a sidenote, if there were a gel series of small thai pads I think they would be very popular. Kind of like the contoured strike pads, but not so hard and without the goofy half-cobra shape.

We're looking at about mid-december on those ones.

I noticed that your cleto reyes 16oz sparring gloves are no longer on your titlemma site but still on your titleboxing site, do you still have them in stock and is this the newest version?

Hey man, we actually dont have them in stock anymore. They've been discontinued.

So I just got an email today saying that my exchange order is out of stock but when I ordered it it was in stock. I just checked today again and it says it's in stock. Can I get some feedback? I kinda need my order before the 23rd because I have a fight. It was the title classic amateur boxing headgear w/cheeks.

So I just got an email today saying that my exchange order is out of stock but when I ordered it it was in stock. I just checked today again and it says it's in stock. Can I get some feedback? I kinda need my order before the 23rd because I have a fight. It was the title classic amateur boxing headgear w/cheeks.

Always check the Title MMA website for stock. Even if you ordered on titleboxing.com.

shoot me a pm with your order number and i'll check it out for you.

Always check the Title MMA website for stock. Even if you ordered on titleboxing.com.

shoot me a pm with your order number and i'll check it out for you.

I just got a package with my headgear except it's the fighting sports brand. oh well same thing I guess.

hi wes i just got the new title catalogue in the mail to day i got to say awesome

its really awesome to get a mma,boxing equipment catologue with alisatair overeem on the cover wearing hayabusa gear

i got to say nice cover choice maybe for the next cover you can have brock lesner if he beats cain

Hey Wes,

How do I get my clothing line in your store?
Gorilla Grappling
Gorilla Grappling, Jits | T-shirt Homepage | GGjits

Also can I get a discount on the Silver Star "Back Up Tee", white shirt, size large?

Thanks.

The bes I can do is forward your webiste to our purchsing department and let them contact you if they are interested.

Also, unfortunately we aren't able to discount the silver star shirt. It is on closeout however for only $17.99

I just got a package with my headgear except it's the fighting sports brand. oh well same thing I guess.

Yeah, we must have been out of stock on the title ones in that size. Free upgrades are always a plus.

Which of the two thai pads are better between Triumph and Fighting Sports Pro Pads?

These two are pretty equal in my opinion. I honestly don't have a preference on these. Just pick the color you like best lol, they are VERY similar.

So the Twins "super bag gloves" and the Twins "training gloves" are different how? I see that the coloring and stitching are different on the Title Twins gloves than the gloves offered directly from Thailand. Also, on the hook and loop under the Twins logo it says Title MMA - Mixed Martial Arts Equipment, Training Gear & Supplies, do you guys really get these from Thailand? Also there is no white "made in thailand" insignia like all legit Twins, Windy and Fairtex gloves.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back