All Title Boxing/ Title MMA questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hook-and-Loop Glove Converters | Boxing Glove Accessories | Boxing Gloves & Boxing Glove Accessories from Title Boxing

Hey Wes. Those look a little blue in the picture. Are they blue?

I've seen someone else post a picture of them, and they looked very flexible and black. How well do they work?

Thanks.

Also, what are your favorite toppings on pizza?

EDIT: I might just go with elastic laces. Which one would you prefer, elastic laces or the converter?

They are definitely black and they work great. That's half of the reason that we can't ever keep them in stock. Currently we are looking at late december before we get any more in.

By the way, I've never heard of elastic laces. Feel free to shoot me some info on them.

They are definitely black and they work great. That's half of the reason that we can't ever keep them in stock. Currently we are looking at late december before we get any more in.

By the way, I've never heard of elastic laces. Feel free to shoot me some info on them.

They're not really elastic "laces", though you can buy those too. Usually those are for shoes and whatnot, for people who don't want to or can't tie their shoes.

I just got some elastic "banding" for lack of a better word. There's definitely a better way to describe them, but they're just flat strings that stretch.

They work pretty well, but it takes some effort to put on the second glove.

They're not really elastic "laces", though you can buy those too. Usually those are for shoes and whatnot, for people who don't want to or can't tie their shoes.

I just got some elastic "banding" for lack of a better word. There's definitely a better way to describe them, but they're just flat strings that stretch.

Ohhh. I see. Yeah, I don't think we really have anything besides the converters that would work.

You can get either elastic laces or elastic cord. Either does the job. I actually use elastic laces and the converter. Seems to help in terms of wrist support.

No real difference between the two. It's the same company. The Title MMA website and catalog just focus's on MMA instead of boxing.

My current favorite sparring gloves are the Triumph United Heatseekers, The Fighting Sports Tri-Tech Bag/Sparring Gloves, and either the Title Platinum Paramount Training gloves, or the new Rev Gear Gel Pro Boxing Gloves.

I dont think hard is best, but you definitely dont want to soft. Twins makes phenomenal headgear.

What are your thoughts on the Fighting Sports Tri-Tech Training Gloves? I'd like your opinion on the HNL and the Lace-up versions. Thanks, Wes!

can you help me out with the sizing on headgear? idk how small a small is or if i should go with a medium. Im 5'8, 125 lbs.

What are your thoughts on the Fighting Sports Tri-Tech Training Gloves? I'd like your opinion on the HNL and the Lace-up versions. Thanks, Wes!

I have a hard time picking between the hook and loop and the lace ups on these. Laces just aren't convenient for me but they really are a great design on these. Both however are very naturally fitting, non abbrassive inside lining, plenty of room for handwraps but they still hug your hand in the right places. Great gloves.

Last edited:
I have a hard time picking between the hook and loop and the lace ups on these. Laces just aren't convenient for me but they really are a great design on these. Both however are very naturally fitting, non abbrassive inside lining, plenty of room for handwraps but they still hug your hand in the right places. Great gloves.

Thanks, Wes. They look amazing and I find it difficult to make a decision between the two styles. The Heatseekers opened me up to trying other lace-up gloves. Guess I'll have to think about it a little more (they're backordered anyway).

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for some sparring equipment for my wife. She currently has the TITLE Classic Super Bag Gloves for bag and mitt work. But she will be moving to the advanced class and needs sparring epuipment. She likes the aesthetics of the gear as in pink but I am trying to make sure that it is the best she can have. I was looking at the TITLE Classic Revolution Training Gloves, but did not know how these compared to a pair of windy gloves that I have found. Also she is 5'4" and 130 what weight should she get. Also what is the best shin guards to get. I was looking at the Twins Leather Shin/Instep Guards but dont know if they are woth what they are asking for them. Last question is is there any headgear that comes in pink that compares to the Twins Thai Training Headgear. Thank you and apreciate your help.

Thanks, Wes. They look amazing and I find it difficult to make a decision between the two styles. The Heatseekers opened me up to trying other lace-up gloves. Guess I'll have to think about it a little more (they're backordered anyway).

I got these about a year ago on Wes' recommendation. I have the hook n loop version and I adore these gloves. I went with the Heatseeker laceups, soon after, just to have a selection.

You're not going to have the same wrist support from the hook n loops, but man, they're so much more convenient. When we're doing stations or something, I can take them off and put on my bag gloves. With the laceups, I have to stay in and spar the whole time...which is good and bad! I don't get how people can tie the laceups and slip them on and off. If you purchased the laceups, you were probably going for wrist support, which goes out the window if you can slip your gloves on and off. Just my two cents.

The Fighting Sports gloves look like they're very quality leather, I mena above the normal standard. Can you vouch for that, yella?

I got these about a year ago on Wes' recommendation. I have the hook n loop version and I adore these gloves. I went with the Heatseeker laceups, soon after, just to have a selection.

You're not going to have the same wrist support from the hook n loops, but man, they're so much more convenient. When we're doing stations or something, I can take them off and put on my bag gloves. With the laceups, I have to stay in and spar the whole time...which is good and bad! I don't get how people can tie the laceups and slip them on and off. If you purchased the laceups, you were probably going for wrist support, which goes out the window if you can slip your gloves on and off. Just my two cents.

I'd always preferred HNL gloves before I picked up the Heatseekers. Having a pair of lace-ups I really like has made me very open to another pair. With the Fighting Sports Tri-tech, both the HNL and the lace-ups are very pleasing aesthetically so I am debating.

The Heatseekers haven't been inconvenient for me at all since I use elastic laces preventing me from having to deal with the laces every time I put them on or take them off. I haven't really had wrist problems and would like to keep it that way, so I use an HNL converter to add a little extra wrist support. I'd use the same setup if I bought the lace-up Tri-Techs. I have a while to debate it since they are backordered.

Hey Wes, any idea when the Fighting Sports Tri-Tech training gloves will be back in stock in 16oz? NHL and lace-up.

Go with a medium buddy.

Do the smalls run pretty small i guess? i just sayin im a pretty small guy so i just dont wanna go throught the trouble of returning it to get another size. should the medium fit most people?

What's the word on the Machomai boots. They are sold out in most sizes and colors. Will we be getting a newer model soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back