All these MW contenders complaining would've fought GSP too.

LOL, yep, I've debunked all your stupid lies.

Then you came back to lie, openly.

Did I say that my word > GSP's word?

Again, caught on a lie.

Stop lying. It's ugly, I bet your parents would be ashamed of you.
Now you're just showing how braindead you Are.
"Yep, I've debunked all your stupid lies"
Yep you did it without any evidence
"Did I say that my word > GSP's word?"
You're the one that said gsp is big as anderoid silva.but gsp said the biggest he has ever been is 197 and silva manager said silva is 225.
You also said not trust gsp word,
So that mean your word >> gsp word

Now you're just showing how braindead you Are.
"Yep, I've debunked all your stupid lies"
Yep you did it without any evidence
"Did I say that my word > GSP's word?"
You're the one that said gsp is big as anderoid silva.but gsp said the biggest he has ever been is 197 and silva manager said silva is 225.
3- You also said not trust gsp word,
So that mean your word >> gsp word

You are boring. You've started posts with this same sentence about 5 times already.

1- All evidence properly given. You've been debunked.
2- No, I also did not say GSP is as big as Silva: so, again, as usual, you LIED. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR.

3- No. Are you stupid? The practise of skepticism is not the ownership of knowledge idiot.

It's so easy to debunk your rubbish, it's not even fun.

I never said that.

If that's what you concluded, you got from somewhere else.

Your point was that since some MW contenders have at WW there must not be a size advantage, which is a flawed point of view. Instead of accepting that you made a flawed point you continue to reply and talk in circles.

Man up...

Your point was that since some MW contenders have at WW there must not be a size advantage, which is a flawed point of view. Instead of accepting that you made a flawed point you continue to reply and talk in circles.

Man up...

First, learn to write a legible sentence.

No, I did not say that. I simply pointed out that many fighters have been in multiple weight classes. What you make of this factual observation is not my problem.

Man up...
That dudes an idiot. He literally told me GSP has taken PED but I can't say Jones took them because all we know is that they were in his system we can't say for sure he took them. His brain really isn't right.

He doubles down on his stupid posts every time.

You are boring. You've started posts with this same sentence about 5 times already.

1- All evidence properly given. You've been debunked.
2- No, I also did not say GSP is as big as Silva: so, again, as usual, you LIED. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR.

3- No. Are you stupid? The practise of skepticism is not the ownership of knowledge idiot.

It's so easy to debunk your rubbish, it's not even fun.
Keep showing how braindead you are
"All evidence properly given. You've been debunked"
Where? Up your ass?
2:"no i also did not say GSP is big as Silva"
Yes you did
I don't need to point it out. Your BS is exposed like an open wound in another thread.

Bigger how? Taller? If they make weight....it's the same right? Me thinks you don't understand jack about shit.

Where? Up your ass?
Yes you did
I've given up replying to that kid. He will never admit he said it.

Where? Up your ass?
Yes you did

In the threads, under proper context.

Where did I say that you filthy liar?

I've given up replying to that kid. He will never admit he said it.

Hey dumb dumb. I missed you: you are smarter than this new GSP nut hugger.

I NEVER wrote the words he claims I wrote. I simply listed fighters that have been WWs. So, now you will be a liar with him....worse yet, about something easy to verify inside the same thread?

Btw, go to hell you stupid troll.

That dudes an idiot. He literally told me GSP has taken PED but I can't say Jones took them because all we know is that they were in his system we can't say for sure he took them. His brain really isn't right.

He doubles down on his stupid posts every time.

Hey dumbass: it's ugly to be a coward. You can hit "ignore" instead of playing this coward pussy game.

Why don't you ask me why I said that? That would be minimally honest....but you're no interested in honest conversations.

I never said what the other user claims. So, you can go fuck yourself and jerk off to pictures of GSP sporting his unique alien gut.

So were Whitaker, Silva and Rumble....

You are truly stupid eh?

Jones and Gus are bigger than Hunt and Cain. Cerrone is bigger than Gastelum....and taller than Tyson.

You are completely delusional. You don't care for MMA or sports: you just want to have GSP balls inside your mouth.

So, first you base size solely on height. Then when you're shown to be an idiot you take weight into account?

Interdasting.

Where did I say GSP is the same size as any other human being?

First, learn to write a legible sentence.

No, I did not say that. I simply pointed out that many fighters have been in multiple weight classes. What you make of this factual observation is not my problem.

I think the word you were looking for is readable or comprehensible, legible deals with the quality of the actual handwriting. Great burn though...

And keep running from your flawed logic instead of manning up to it, it reveals a lot about your character or lack thereof.

Your pointing out that some MW contenders have fought at 170 was a response to somebody explaining that it made sense GSP can't hang with the top MWs because he is a natural WW. Try and spin it however you want but it was a foolish point...

Would they all have fought a 45yr old not ranked in the top 10 or faked/manipulated a knee injury to avoid everyone else and wait for GSP though?

I think the word you were looking for is readable or comprehensible, legible deals with the quality of the actual handwriting. Great burn though...

And keep running from your flawed logic instead of manning up to it, it reveals a lot about your character or lack thereof.

Your pointing out that some MW contenders have fought at 170 was a response to somebody explaining that it made sense GSP can't hang with the top MWs because he is a natural WW. Try and spin it however you want but it was a foolish point...

Ok, intelligible then. You got the point.

There is no logic: it's an observation, a fact. Hendo fought multiple weight classes. Okami will fight OSP, the guy was fighting at WW.

No, that was not my point.

The observation I made is that other fighters have successfully moved up and down in weight class, and been successful. To reduce GSP's chances only to the change in weight class is not based on preceding examples. The factual observation suffices.

"I don't need to point it out. Your BS is exposed like an open wound in another thread.

Bigger how? Taller? If they make weight....it's the same right? Me thinks you don't understand jack about shit."

I did not say anything. Did you notice the question mark in the end of the question?

I did not make that assertion you filthy stupid liar. Good liars are intelligent. Stick to the truth, you are not capable of lying.

Back