All these MW contenders complaining would've fought GSP too.

You can't tell me that they would turn GSP down. All the recent MW champions would've fought GSP over all their challengers if they got the opportunity.

I approve of this thread.

Tell Kennedy, Weismann or Rockhold as a champ that they get a fight against Comeback GSP or 5 win streak Bisping who do they fight.

Good point TS... Jealousy rears it's ugly head every time one of them speaks out against it.

"I don't need to point it out. Your BS is exposed like an open wound in another thread.

Bigger how? Taller? If they make weight....it's the same right? Me thinks you don't understand jack about shit."

I did not say anything. Did you notice the question mark in the end of the question?

I did not make that assertion you filthy stupid liar. Good liars are intelligent. Stick to the truth, you are not capable of lying.
"I did not say anything.Did you notice the question mark in the end of the question?"
Your own word:"Bigger how?"
Bigger how = how is silva,as,Whitaker bigger?
Seem like you're so braindead that you can't even understand what you wrote

"I did not say anything.Did you notice the question mark in the end of the question?"
Your own word:"Bigger how?"
Bigger how = how is silva,as,Whitaker bigger?
Seem like you're so braindead that you can't even understand what you wrote
No no he put a question mark somewhere in his post so clearly he was not trying to make a point.

Those hands also tap to strikes to a little man.
serra-ko-s-gsp-o.gif

No no he put a question mark somewhere in his post so clearly he was not trying to make a point.

If you can't tell the difference between an inquiry and an assertion, you shouldn't go around pretending you can argue.

Mr. "Insulin-causes-the-gut-and-not-HGH". Still owe me money for the science class.

You can't tell me that they would turn GSP down. All the recent MW champions would've fought GSP over all their challengers if they got the opportunity.
Ya but no one thinks of Bisping as the best MW, which takes a lot away from this fight.

Worst fanbases update
1) GSP girls
2) Conortards
3) Lesnar Supremacists.

Congratulations guys, you made it. You are more annoying than all other fanbases.

You are truly stupid eh?

Jones and Gus are bigger than Hunt and Cain. Cerrone is bigger than Gastelum....and taller than Tyson.

You are completely delusional. You don't care for MMA or sports: you just want to have GSP balls inside your mouth.

I bet they taste like fleur de sel.

Back