All these MW contenders complaining would've fought GSP too.

Dumbass, you cried "why is a ww, not a MW". I gave you a list of fighters who were WW and succeeded at MW and even LHW.

I think you are in love with me or something. You're a problematic little fuck.
Seem like you're the one that's crying in the corner.
the fact that you think gsp is big as rumble,Whitaker,anderoid silva proves my point.youre braindead.

So were Whitaker, Silva and Rumble....

LOL...nice cherry picking. When was the last time Silva fought at WW? And Rumble regulary missed weight because he was too big for WW.

Seem like you're the one that's crying in the corner.
the fact that you think gsp is big as rumble,Whitaker,anderoid silva proves my point.youre braindead.

LOL, they all made weight at WW.

As for crying, you're the one stalking me now, because I exposed your silly lies.

LOL, they all made weight at WW.

As for crying, you're the one stalking me now, because I exposed your silly lies.
Point out what did you exposed me.i bet you can't because you didn't expose shit.youre braindead
"They all made weight at ww"
Doesn't change the fact that they're bigger.fucktard.

LOL...nice cherry picking. When was the last time Silva fought at WW? And Rumble regulary missed weight because he was too big for WW.

Doesn't matter, he was a WW. Khabib missed weight too, that doesn't make him a WW by default.

They made the weight when they fought. Maia went down....Machida went down....Pettis tried, made weight, got beat and will return to LW.

Cherry picking?

Point out what did you exposed me.i bet you can't because you didn't expose shit.youre braindead
"They all made weight at ww"
Doesn't change the fact that they're bigger.fucktard.

I don't need to point it out. Your BS is exposed like an open wound in another thread.

Bigger how? Taller? If they make weight....it's the same right? Me thinks you don't understand jack about shit.

You can't tell me that they would turn GSP down. All the recent MW champions would've fought GSP over all their challengers if they got the opportunity.

But, would they have ducked [2]no. 1 contenders in a row then retired

Of course they would.

Just like de la hoya complained that maymac is a farce and asked people not to watch. Now he is trying to put together macelo.

Doesn't matter, he was a WW. Khabib missed weight too, that doesn't make him a WW by default.

They made the weight when they fought. Maia went down....Machida went down....Pettis tried, made weight, got beat and will return to LW.

Cherry picking?

It does matter. The point of the conversation was that most MW contenders are bigger than GSP, which is true. Bringing up Silva, who hasn't made WW since like 2004, is dumb. And it's also dumb to bring up Rumble who failed multiple times to make WW...because he was too BIG.

Whittaker is closer in size to GSP but is also bigger.

I don't need to point it out. Your BS is exposed like an open wound in another thread.

Bigger how? Taller? If they make weight....it's the same right? Me thinks you don't understand jack about shit.
Is not that you don't need.is that you didn't expose shit.
"Bigger how?Taller?if they make weight.... it's the same right?"
This sentence alone proves you're braindead
According to gsp word.the biggest have ever been is 197.
Silva manager said silva is 225.
But according to you gsp is 225 because gsp is big as silva.

It does matter. The point of the conversation was that most MW contenders are bigger than GSP, which is true. Bringing up Silva, who hasn't made WW since like 2004, is dumb. And it's also dumb to bring up Rumble who failed multiple times to make WW...because he was too BIG.

Whittaker is closer in size to GSP but is also bigger.

You are confusing "size" with "height" and calling me dumb in the process. Good job!

The reality of it is you need to blame the UFC, not the fighter.

Stunt bookings are the new normal and Michael Bisping certainly didn't usher in the protocol.

Conor was gifted a lightweight title shot despite going 1-1 with Nate @%@ Diaz. At the time, both Ferguson and Khabib were on substantial win streaks with 6 and 7 consecutive wins respectively, and just got ignored.

He then gets booked... literally can't make this up.... in a boxing match, for his next fight.

Bisping is getting paid millions to take a stunt booking. I cannot judge him for it. You can most certainly judge the back office who are the folks in control making it so.

Is not that you don't need.is that you didn't expose shit.
"Bigger how?Taller?if they make weight.... it's the same right?"
This sentence alone proves you're braindead
According to gsp word.the bigges the have ever been is 197.
Silva manager said silva is 225.
But according to you gsp is 225.

LOL, so why are you so obsessed with me? Because I debunked your sand castle.

GSP's word? If you believe his word, you're a gullible dumbass.

I never said GSP is 225: you are a liar. There, exposed, everyone can see: I don't need to repeat it all day. Liar liar liar.

I said Silva was a WW, waaaay back in the day. Why don't you write him to find out how much he weighed those days.

Also....I'm bored at this GSP-Silva thing, there are more interesting threads and topics to follow.

Bisping is the greatest middleweight of all time, I don't understand what all the arguing is about.

LOL, so why are you so obsessed with me? Because I debunked your sand castle.

GSP's word? If you believe his word, you're a gullible dumbass.

I never said GSP is 225: you are a liar. There, exposed, everyone can see: I don't need to repeat it all day. Liar liar liar.

I said Silva was a WW, waaaay back in the day. Why don't you write him to find out how much he weighed those days.

Also....I'm bored at this GSP-Silva thing, there are more interesting threads and topics to follow.
You didn't debunked anything other then saying you debunked me.
"Gsp word? If you believe his word, you're a gullible dumbass"
So your word>> gsp own word
"I never said gsp is 225"

It's probably true but that's not helping any of the contenders right now.

You didn't debunked anything other then saying you debunked me.
"Gsp word? If you believe his word, you're a gullible dumbass"
So your word>> gsp own word
"I never said gsp is 225"

LOL, yep, I've debunked all your stupid lies.

Then you came back to lie, openly.

Did I say that my word > GSP's word?

Again, caught on a lie.

Stop lying. It's ugly, I bet your parents would be ashamed of you.

All Bisping has done is take the biggest money fights possible as champ... Hendo and now GSP. He's being smart. If he doesn't retire I say he fights Nick Diaz which would outsell any other fight he could have.

Back