Alistair Overeem vs. Sergey Pavlovich in the works for UFC Beijing on November 24

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This is like Overeem fighting himself when he was making the transition from Skinnyreem to Ubereem, mid 2006 to 2007ish

Just to clarify, "making the transition" = "breaking the world's record for PED consumption while not being tested while fighting in Japanese orgs"

20f2x4.gif

I still have no fucking idea what was Reem trying to do there....

Was he still with Jackson's at the time?

That's one Hel of an introduction.

Looks like UFC is having doubts about Reem's competitive side by throwing him in with an undefeated unknown.

As much as I love Reem, gotta agree with the UFC by doing this.

He looked like he was just going through the motions in the Blaydes match up.

I think I saw a couple of his fights a while back.

He walks forward and throws sloppy haymakers. Wasn’t very impressed.

I got Sergey winning by KO

Japan will never have a legit MMA prospect again. Idk why they keep going there.

It's a good location for a fight as anyone who isn't in the US like me doesn't have to wait until 3am this time as it will be 4pm Greenwich Mean Time. So I'm glad Overeem is being linked with this card.

Got to remember Reem is a top striker who has taken a lot of hits in his long illustrious career so his chin isn't as good.

Absolute Legend..

Overeem should retire.

If he keeps getting slept, his quality of life will be garbage in ten + years.

Pavlovich is one of the best HW prospects in the sport. He has nice boxing, he is big and powerful. He is also a white boy, and he's jacked!
However, even an old Reem is a very serious test. Will be rooting for Sergei big time. He will definetely put himself on the map with a win over Overeem.

Blaydes, Ngannou, SP and Reem are all fighting in China for some reason. 3 huge name HWs and a top prospect, none of whom have any connection to China or the Far East ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Asians enjoy watching big black dudes, it's "exotic" for them.

I don't know the other guy but I'm taking econoreem by boring decision.

Blaydes, Ngannou, SP and Reem are all fighting in China for some reason. 3 huge name HWs and a top prospect, none of whom have any connection to China or the Far East ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Rich chinese guys like their circus freaks (aka heavyweights)

I mean, it isn't like there are any Chinese fighters that can headline or even really be put on the Main Card of any UFC event. So they probably went with a couple of HW matchups because those are easy to promote.

Back