Alistair Overeem vs. Sergey Pavlovich in the works for UFC Beijing on November 24

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Russian rap <DCWhoa>

He should just headhunt, one good shot and Reem is compromised his recovey is trash tier

I’m a Reem enthusiast, the guy always has entertaining fight. That being said Reem can still be that guy who crushed Brawk, concussed Fujita, ended Texiera’s night face down

His style has changed tho. Now he comes in, out of shape, runs from the fight and looks for sucker punches.

Good signing but rough debut. I think Reem puts him down.

That's a really rough debut. Not sure why they are rushing him so hard.

Could have given him someone like Adurakhimov and build him up a bit slower.

Pavlovich has beaten multiple fighters better than Baby Fedor.

I will guarantee you've never seen Pavlovich fight and literally have no fucking clue about his abilities yet.....
I have seen him fight. :)

One of the best HWs outside of the promotion. dude is a monster. very risky for alistair. I'm sure some would argue that he IS the best HW outside of the UFC
Who would argue that? UFC is another level - the Major League. When will everyone who nuthugs some minor-league can crusher begin to understand?

It was a clinic stop now with those overhyped russian dude its getting old... but damn overeem looked on horsemeat tho

Who would argue that? UFC is another level - the Major League. When will everyone who nuthugs some minor-league can crusher begin to understand?

is this alistair's burner account

My prediction is Overeem by TKO in the 1st.
He’s gonna take him down and finish him with hammer fists.

My prediction is Overeem by TKO in the 1st.
He’s gonna take him down and finish him with hammer fists.
Easy bro, this is econoreem, not Tito Ortiz. Whoa, wait... are you the GOAT of MMA fortune telling?

I need a prediction of Chuck-Tito 3 asap!!

Woah. Big fight. Pavlovich is a legit prospect but I’m still very surprised this is the fight they went with for his debut. I’ll take Overeem.
Good choice boss!!

Back