Ali Abdelaziz: "Conor running out of money. Will fight khabib"

They're just talking shit. Literally anyone could have made this claim. Conor has famously said his financial planning involves just spending all his money and then earning more, and not saving. So any Sherdogger could have made a thread saying "Conor is running out of money" and it would be no less legitimate.
sounds like me and conor have the same financial advisor.....

They're just talking shit. Literally anyone could have made this claim. Conor has famously said his financial planning involves just spending all his money and then earning more, and not saving. So any Sherdogger could have made a thread saying "Conor is running out of money" and it would be no less legitimate.

Spoken like a true 15 year old Conor fan

money is pretty much all that conor cares about. I doubt he will run out of it any time soon.

If he does, he is not as smart of a business man as I thought.

I mean like damn who writes all of that about a man they don't know. This is even above sexual preference girls don't even do that shit

You'd think he knew the guy or something going out of his way to defend his financial situation like that... stuff like that cracks me up. Just weird.

He is really running out of money, he cant even afford to fix some crack on wall on his house, which is visible on his instagram story few hours ago, i would post screenshot but i dont know if it is legal , so see it for yourself instasherbros

Conor doesn’t deserve to fight Khabib. We will make him get in line and prove himself.
-Ali Alibaba

LOL Yes he is all over the place.. And your boy has just achieved so much in the sport too. Just won the belt from a gatekeeper..

Managers shouldn't get involved in the promotion.

Can someone ask Noah what he thinks of this???

Conor seems like the kind of idiot who will be broke in a few years from excessive spending on needless luxury, drugs and bad investments.

So much for retirement.

This Ali Abdelterroristsnitch guy is gonna be the downfall of Khabib and even the eagle himself doesn't realise how much of a leech this Ali Abdelsnitch is

Holy shit. Taking this fight, and the hilarious "Proper 12" venture all makes sense now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back