Ali Abdelaziz: "Conor running out of money. Will fight khabib"

car epic win

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor's running out of money," Ali Abdelaziz" tells TMZ Sports ... "This is why he agreed to fight Khabib."

Ali tells TMZ Sports the two sides have 3 potential fight dates in mind -- all landing in the 2018.

There is one problem, one of the dates is Nov. 3 at Madison Square Garden -- but Ali doesn't think Conor can get licensed to fight in NY after the bus attack.

Which leaves us with UFC 229 on Oct. 6 and UFC 232 on Dec. 29 -- both in Vegas.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/06/26/conor-mcgregor-khabib-fight-money-ali-abdelaziz/

Translation: "shit talking nonsense. please fight us?"

he spends like Mayweather but doesnt even have a quarter of Mayweathers money...

I wonder who will win a fight between Irish Edomnd and Ali, both are annoying as fuck

Conor doesn’t deserve to fight Khabib. We will make him get in line and prove himself.
-Ali Alibaba

I really hope the fight happens this year. McGregor is sitting out some of his prime years at the moment.

It's an awesome match up, they are both great fighters and I think there is some genuine animosity between them. Whoever wins, the fallout on here will be glorious.

I am out of money and I don't have a fight lined up.

Who the fook is Ali AbdelaihvbQOF?

McGregor running out of money would not surprise anyone, would it? That said, Ali talk some shit.

I doubt it! That money secured his kids and grandkids futures, he wouldn't mess that up.

Sure but those make the best managers. Look at the list of fighters whom he manages. You can't argue with the results.
Sometimes I wonder about athletes.

Khabib: Hey guys, I need a good manager.
Gym buddies: Get Ali, he will steal all your shit.
Khabib: Promises, promises.
Gym buddies: No really, you will be destitute. Plus he is just an all around scumbag.
Khabib: All right, you've convinced me, I'll hire Ali.

It's the Don King effect.

Last edited:
Back