Ali Abdelaziz: "Conor running out of money. Will fight khabib"

If LW is put on hold until 232 in December ill be very dissapointed. I dont think it will tho because the UFC doesnt have many options to headline the OCT ppv in Vegas.

I thought Ali said Conor was too scared to fight Khabib
#Confused
He said that and more. He also said that Connor has to get in line to earn his title shot. (coming from a guy who won his title by beating the number 9 ranked guy in the division).

Ali Abdelasleez doesn't know sh*t from peanut butter!

This fight will legitimize the belt

Ali McAziz vs John AbdelCavan, who takes it?

I'm starting to like this douche bag alibaba and the fuckery he brings to the game.bork1}

Very shitty thing to sell. Blantly racist (i understand Muslim isn't a race btw, before you try to seem smart by saying it wasnt racist. Racism is a blanket term) i bet you are very closed minded and hope you get dubs for this. My boss is muslim, and he is an amazing person. Also black in color and been disenfranchised his whole life. Step into the world 1 day before judging people as a whole based on others actions

People aren't calling Ali a terrorist because he's Muslim. They're calling him a terrorist because he's a terrorist.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rat-in-a-cage-the-real-story-of-ali-abdel-aziz.3115151/

While I can't stand Ali, he may be right. McG's been spending that Mayweather money like he's Mayweather, in other words as if he's made that kind of green for several fights now, and they're lined up with more big paydays. Earth to McG, you hit that payday once, and won't hit it again.

Look, Rodman made $10mil a season with the Bulls, and was so bad with his money, his accountant put him on a $10k a month "fun allowance", and he's broke today. Some people who want their entire lives try to get it all at once as soon as they get some dough. McG will not be able to retire on the Mayweather money, and investing in some cheap scotch isn't going to keep him afloat the way he likes to spend it.

Smart move would be to buy the plumbing company...

Conor isn’t even close to running out of money.. khabib is just begging for his red panty night ... pathetic really . Conor bless

Ali is a used Persian rug salesmen -- but Conor running out of money is so believable that it could be seen as an absolute certainty

Better watch out. Broke Connor will be a killer.

Didn't this dude falsely claim he was in the Olympics or something?

Jesse-eisenberg-Shrug-Social-Network.gif

They're just talking shit. Literally anyone could have made this claim. Conor has famously said his financial planning involves just spending all his money and then earning more, and not saving. So any Sherdogger could have made a thread saying "Conor is running out of money" and it would be no less legitimate.

Obviously you have to take it with a grain of salt considering the source, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true either.

https://sports.yahoo.com/conor-mcgregors-bank-account-suddenly-topic-du-jour-211608684.html
Forbes reported that in its accounting period, McGregor made $14 million from endorsements alone, with Anheuser-Busch, Burger King, Beats by Dre, Monster Energy, David August, BSN, HiSmile and Betsafe all providing a hefty income.

McGregor made the 2018 Forbes list primarily because of his 2017 bout with Floyd Mayweather, which Forbes reported (and UFC president Dana White confirmed) paid him $85 million. In 2017, Forbes had McGregor tied for 24th on the list with a total income of $34 million.

If that is accurate, it means that McGregor has earned an average of $66.5 million in each of the last two years.

With that kind of money comes a lot of scrutiny, some of it good and much of it bad. McGregor learned one of the downsides of fame on Tuesday when prominent MMA manager Ali Abdelaziz told TMZ Sports that McGregor’s running into financial problems.

Abdelaziz manages Khabib Nurmagomedov, who succeeded McGregor as UFC lightweight champion. A McGregor-Nurmagomedov fight would be massive financially, and Abdelaziz was likely just stoking the fires when he spoke to TMZ.

“Conor’s running out of money,” Abdelaziz told TMZ. “This is why he agreed to fight Khabib.”

When Yahoo Sports contacted Abdelaziz, he doubled down on his claims and pointed out that former boxing heavyweight champions Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield went bankrupt despite making far more than McGregor has to this point.

“It’s not [expletive], it’s true,” Abdelaziz said of his claim that McGregor is running out of money. “I talked to someone who told me, he flies that private plane around everywhere and it costs $200,000 just to start that thing up. And he made that hundred million against Floyd, but he didn’t get all that. After the taxes and he paid everybody, it was $50 million, or a little less.

Back