Alexander Gustafsson vs. Ovince St. Preux in the works for UFC 227

Knew Romero wasn't going up to LHW. Not as good as Gus vs. Rockhold or Romero, but I'll take it. Gus via KO and then a TS.

Please let this fight happen. Rooting for OSP.

Gotta appreciate the frequency in which OSP competes. Dude gets a lot of slack here for some reason but he's an exciting finisher.

Gotta appreciate the frequency in which OSP competes. Dude gets a lot of slack here for some reason but he's an exciting finisher.

Someone on reddit pointed out that OSP has fought 17 times since 2013 and Gus 6 times.

<6>

Good. I would like to see Gus more active...

After this is only Volkan and he pretty much cleaned LHW.

why hasn't gus fought in so long? It's been over a year. Was he injured?

Someone on reddit pointed out that OSP has fought 17 times since 2013 and Gus 6 times.

<6>
The same people who shitted on Aldo fighting 1 a year are the same people cheering on Gus.

Just got Caught? That's ↓↓↓ more than being caught, that's being beaten.

PerkyPastAfricancivet.gif
Excellent level change/shot from Goddard

Knew Romero wasn't going up to LHW. Not as good as Gus vs. Rockhold or Romero, but I'll take it. Gus via KO and then a TS.

There's a good chance Yoel will still have to go up to LHW. He was just way too battered to take another fight so soon. And they've been planning Gus on that card for a while.

Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo is co main

Oh yeah, but for PPV that doesn't add eyeballs really even if it should, and if main or co-main drop out that card tanks now that I looked at it. Was just saying Gusta vs OSP is a big fight. Wise if they can add it to that card though. It doesn't have GSP vs Bisping bringing in the PPV buys

Meh. Gus most likely picks him apart on the outside and destroys him with volume. Will watch though.

OSP is inconsistent and is prone to getting KO'ed, but Gus has a weakness to explosive fighters

Interesting

It's a fight... A good fight, one that should have happened a long time ago, in my opinion.

OSP has had his ups and downs, but so has Gus. Both could win I think.

Back