Alexander Gustafsson vs. Ovince St. Preux in the works for UFC 227

LHW is so dull. I seriously thought this fight already happened on some Euro Fightpass card.

As if Gus even has a quarter of the talent of the Prince.

Apples and Oranges, I hope you're not one of the mma fans who have an inferiority complex and overrate boxers. Have enough of those around here.

Just got Caught? That's ↓↓↓ more than being caught, that's being beaten.

PerkyPastAfricancivet.gif
Whats more amazing is he actually still there. Anyone else would be knocked out cold lhw or hw by one of those punches.

This fight makes no sense, but man I just wan't to see Gus fight again.

I hope OSP KOs Gus and ends this stupid idea that Gus is a top contender.

I've been wanting this fight for a while now. Please, Alex, for the love of God just fight again!! Fighting Herb Dean would make more sense than sitting out a year and a half at a time

I actually want to see that fight. Jones had more trouble with OSP compared to smaller and older fighters.

Jimi was born in America.
He was born in the US but he has been in the UK since his childhood and his nationality says British, so he hasn't been drinking that US's water that makes these guys athletic and explosive.

Just got Caught? That's ↓↓↓ more than being caught, that's being beaten.

You're either a trolljob, or you're really stupid. AJ absolutely rocked Gustafsson just prior to that point, which was all started with a fairly lucky punch. Prior to Gus getting rocked, neither fighter was clearly dominating the standup. All you showed is AJ finishing a fighter that was nearly out on his feet.

AJ is a beast and can finish anyone early, but he probably only stops Gus 3 or 4 out of 10 times -- the other fights Gus likely wins in the later rounds, due to better cardio.

You're either a trolljob, or you're really stupid. AJ absolutely rocked Gustafsson just prior to that point, which was all started with a fairly lucky punch. Prior to Gus getting rocked, neither fighter was clearly dominating the standup. All you showed is AJ finishing a fighter that was nearly out on his feet.

AJ is a beast and can finish anyone early, but he probably only stops Gus 3 or 4 out of 10 times -- the other fights Gus likely wins in the later rounds, due to better cardio.

I guess you told me then, still got beaten the f*k up though, sooner or later he was gonna get caught...

Last edited:
205... Hopefully the winner fights the winner of Shogun !!! vs Volkan.

I knew that Yoel vs. Gus was too good to be true. I still hope we get to see yoel at LHW against a top 5 guy, though.

I like it but Alex needs to dominate in that fight if he is going to lead us to believe he can beat DC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back