Alexander Gustafsson calls out Yoel Romero

Matty da Ranga

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I favour Alex by decision here but Romero is never someone you can count out. Great matchup; Yoel needs to move up to 205 anyway and Gus is the perfect opponent for his return to the division.

Alex gustafsson is gonna get destroyed by another black guy.

<mma4>

I respect anyone who calls out that absolute monster.

This guy loves calling out MW while they are down.

Calling out middleweights lol. Wonder why no one gives him shit for not going up to HW.

There’s no lhw who are really relevant right now though
This is BS. There is Reyes and Volkan. I am not sure if Laitifi is booked right now but he wasn't a few weeks ago and yes I know they are friends.

Gustaffson is likely to decapitate him.

I'd watch that shit ALL DAY. Make it happen.

Coward Gus calling out the smaller, older man!

J/K but still kind of weird.

This is BS. There is Reyes and Volkan. I am not sure if Laitifi is booked right now but he wasn't a few weeks ago and yes I know they are friends.
Oh right forgot about Reyes
I’m 100% sure gus won’t fight volkan lol

Volkan's fighting Shogun in July.

Reyes hasn't even fought a ranked fighter yet.... he's not even close to deserving a fight with #1 contender Gus.

There really is nobody else at LHW for Gus to call out. Makes sense to call out Yoel, that would be a hell of a fight.

Gus reminds me of Whittaker in that their style is somewhat similar. I think he would be able to win.

Have you people even being following UFC recently for not understanding why Gus is calling out Yoel?

Well, it's not like Yoel has been a middleweight his last few fights lol

Back