Alexander Gustafsson calls out Yoel Romero

Sure.

At this point, Gus just needs a fight. There is like no one else.

I don't understand why they made Shogun-Volkan. Should have done Gus-Volkan and Shogun fight someone a little lower (but still good since he's on a little run).

I favour Alex by decision here but Romero is never someone you can count out. Great matchup; Yoel needs to move up to 205 anyway and Gus is the perfect opponent for his return to the division.

Yoel will continue to duck 205 like the plague.

Romero has made it super clear he has no interest in fighting at 205. He is 41 years old and has at most one or two fights left. His next fight will be for the 185 title against the winner of Whittaker vs Gastelum.

Not surprised with this Gustafsson call out. Saw him on the JRE podcast, super nice guy, seems a bit dumb though.

That's what I'm talking about. Great call out. And I wanna see Yoel get pulverized.

Gustafsson wants to fight anyone NOT in his division. SMH. This is embarrassing.

Alex gustafsson is gonna get destroyed by another black guy.
He has beat plenty of black guys, it's black Americans he's had troubles with, and 2 of those are 2 of the best if not the best fighters of all time and a monster in rumble lol

Last edited:
Can't believe I used to like Gus. Dude is a tool these days home Romero turns him down Gus can fight cans

Alex gustafsson is gonna get destroyed by another black guy.

How was Romero’s last run at LHW?

Gus would destroy Romero. His size and strength and wrestling negate Romero’s wrestling. Therefore, it woukd be a technical striking match and Romero would get devoured.

I think Romero's management is still fantasizing about another Whittaker fight.

Little do they realize Whittaker has all the power in the world to say no to it.

This is Wonderbread vs Tyron all over again. Wonderbread IS NOT getting anymore title shots until there's a new champion.

He has beat plenty of black guys, it's black Americans he's had troubles with, and 2 of those are 2 of the best if not the best fighters of all time and a monster in rumble lol
better yet he has trouble with fighters who happen to be black american.

Romero has made it super clear he has no interest in fighting at 205. He is 41 years old and has at most one or two fights left. His next fight will be for the 185 title against the winner of Whittaker vs Gastelum.

Not surprised with this Gustafsson call out. Saw him on the JRE podcast, super nice guy, seems a bit dumb though.
dumb? how do you figure that?

Yet when TJ calls out the GOAT people say that he's a coward

Not Gus' biggest fan but he takes this imo.

Back