Alexander Emelianenko a wasted talent ... ?!

yes

A lot of fook ups during his career (outside of the ring). Seems to have found a right track now.

Dude was a real gangster at one point in time. Look at those prison tats

(Tell me if you want me to make a post about his tats meaning)

tatu-zvezdy-na-kolenjah-znachenie_0.jpg

In later years Fedor has had a falling out with Aleks and posted an open letter a while ago (english link):

https://www.rt.com/sport/407997-fedor-emelianenko-alexander-emelianenko-conflict/

“Now he surrounds himself with ‘friends’ who follow him around, and will never tell him the truth, fearing to lose beneficial ties. It’s only sycophants around him,”
the younger Emelianenko said.

The response from Fedor came three days later, in the form of an open letter published by the same outlet.

“Usually I don’t comment on other people's statements. But I cannot remain silent. This is my first and last answer to you. I consider it beneath my dignity to constantly react to your lies.

“And now the most important thing - why I decided to make this open appeal to you: you called my relatives sycophants. Sycophat - that's you, Judas. I feel sorry that people who were close to you and supported you in hard moments are now suffering. I personally have apologized for you to dozens of people.

“You can say what you like about me, I'll endure it, but do not dare to insult those close to me. Besides, you don’t even know them. And all those whom you know helped you and played an important role in your life. And you are not worth their little finger. Therefore, you are not in my circle.

“In one of your interviews you said that you can help me. But I do not understand how you, [someone] who was released [from prison] not long ago and is known for constant violations of his training regime, can help me. I can only think of one thing - not to dishonor the family name of me and my parents!"
I'd like to know

Classic case of a guy with tons of talent but not enough dedication.

He had great talent but you could see when he wasn't training hard. His life outside the ring is pretty well documented too. If he had the discipline of his brother he could have been every bit as good.

yes

A lot of fook ups during his career (outside of the ring). Seems to have found a right track now.

Dude was a real gangster at one point in time. Look at those prison tats

(Tell me if you want me to make a post about his tats meaning)

In later years Fedor has had a falling out with Aleks and posted an open letter a while ago (english link):

https://www.rt.com/sport/407997-fedor-emelianenko-alexander-emelianenko-conflict/

“Now he surrounds himself with ‘friends’ who follow him around, and will never tell him the truth, fearing to lose beneficial ties. It’s only sycophants around him,”
the younger Emelianenko said.

The response from Fedor came three days later, in the form of an open letter published by the same outlet.

“Usually I don’t comment on other people's statements. But I cannot remain silent. This is my first and last answer to you. I consider it beneath my dignity to constantly react to your lies.

“And now the most important thing - why I decided to make this open appeal to you: you called my relatives sycophants. Sycophat - that's you, Judas. I feel sorry that people who were close to you and supported you in hard moments are now suffering. I personally have apologized for you to dozens of people.

“You can say what you like about me, I'll endure it, but do not dare to insult those close to me. Besides, you don’t even know them. And all those whom you know helped you and played an important role in your life. And you are not worth their little finger. Therefore, you are not in my circle.

“In one of your interviews you said that you can help me. But I do not understand how you, [someone] who was released [from prison] not long ago and is known for constant violations of his training regime, can help me. I can only think of one thing - not to dishonor the family name of me and my parents!"

Make the post, bud. I'd like to know the meaning behind them.

For sure.

The guy just never took care of himself, not the sharpest tool in the shed, and ran around in the wrong crowds. All things that held him down from maybe via as one of the greatest HW's. You can see the natural talent oozing out of him in many of his matches. Just think if he took it all serious from all aspects in and out side the ring.

Funny how Fedor got the short and fat genes, yet still came out on top.

Funny how Fedor got the short and fat genes, yet still came out on top.

Aleks had too much handed to him.

Fedor's lesser natural abilities, meant that he had to work hard for everything he got.

Aleks had too much handed to him.

Fedor's lesser natural abilities, meant that he had to work hard for everything he got.

I can only imagine the pride running through Fedor's veins as he was a growing boy and his little brother was getting bigger and bigger. He must have hit the gym hard in order to keep the kids in his place.

tumblr_ltqd2hgP1g1qb849zo1_540.jpg

1. Orthodox church - Number of domes is number of convictions, number of windows is the number of years served.
2. Start on knees - I will never bow down before authorities or law.
3. Spider web symbolizes prison bars.
4. Text on shoulders "Дайте в юность обратный билет, я сполна заплатил за дорогу" "Give me a ticket back to my youth, I have paid the price in full".
5. Executioner - Symbolizes lust for vengeance.
6. Stars on shoulders means that he is living by criminal laws and does not accept the laws of the state. (He now has removed these)

Other stuff that are not numbered on this picture:

%D0%A2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%85-%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%95%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE.png

On his feet there's another text: "Пойдете за правдой, сотретесь до жoпы". "If you walk after the truth, you will wear them (the feet) down up to your ass". Sounds weird when you translate it to English, but it means that everyone has their own version of the truth and what's right and wrong.

Tatoo_01.jpg

Grave cross and a pirate.

Pirate means disrespect for the law and also robbery (which he did time for the first time before the rape story).
Grave cross weans that during the time he was in prison, someone close to him died.

%D0%A2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%95%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE.png

Gott mit uns is german for "God with us". It's the motto of nazi german troops. This also means the hate for society and disregard for the law (since nazis are hated in Russian society in general, top put a nazi motto on your body is like spitting in people's face).

The baby in hands of grim reaper means that he was in juvenile penitentiary.

I may have missed some stuff and will add them at a later point in time.

Last edited:

1. Orthodox church - Number of domes is number of convictions, number of windows is the number of years served.
4. Text on shoulders "Дайте в юность обратный билет, я сполна заплатил за дорогу" "Give me a ticket back to my youth, I have paid the price in full".
6. Stars on shoulders means that he is living by criminal laws and does not accept the laws of the state. (He now has removed these)

%D0%A2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%85-%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%95%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE.png

On his feet there's another text: "Пойдете за правдой, сотретесь до жoпы". "If you walk after the truth, you will wear them (the feet) down up to your ass". Sounds weird when you translate it to English, but it means that everyone has their own version of the truth and what's right and wrong.

Tatoo_01.jpg

Pirate means disrespect for the law and also robbery (which he did time for the first time before the rape story).
Grave cross weans that during the time he was in prison, someone close to him died.

%D0%A2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%95%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE.png

Gott mit uns is german for "God with us". It's the motto of nazi SS troops. This also means the hate for society and disregard for the law (since nazis are hated in Russian society in general, top put SS motto on your body is like spitting in people's face).

The baby in hands of grim reaper means that he was juvenile penitentiary.

Another tattoo of his that people don’t notice, is he has a spider web on his scalp. Which he had back in Pride. Read somewhere that it was him being “crowned”.

Still has the best KO ever.

Standing_KOd.gif

Another tattoo of his that people don’t notice, is he has a spider web on his scalp. Which he had back in Pride. Read somewhere that it was him being “crowned”.

It depends, if it's spider in a spider web it means a drug addict, it not it mean made guy.

Tatoo_01.jpg

Gott mit uns is german for "God with us". It's the motto of nazi SS troops. This also means the hate for society and disregard for the law (since nazis are hated in Russian society in general, top put SS motto on your body is like spitting in people's face).

The baby in hands of grim reaper means that he was in juvenile penitentiary.

giphy.gif

Back