Alexander Emelianenko a wasted talent ... ?!

In my opinion he could have been one of the best.

What do you think?

pFn6cXT.jpg
Same athleticism as fedor, but clearly bigger and stronger. Fair to assume he would have been better if he was as disciplined as fedor and had a half glass full of sanity at least.

Same athleticism as fedor, but clearly bigger and stronger. Fair to assume he would have been better if he was as disciplined as fedor and had a half glass full of sanity at least.

Aleks took a wrong turn when Fedor went off to the army and ended up in juvy for an armed robbery. Before that he looked up to Fedor and Fedor looked after him

Alexander Emelianenko is a waste of oxygen.

Tatless.

Now, answer the question. Where is his rapist/hep tattoo?

LOL

I WANT THE TRUTH!

SmoothImpishAnkole-size_restricted.gif

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

You-Cant-Handle-The-Truth.gif

For real dude WTF?

What do you want from me?

Last edited:
Ok...

I agree...

He did his time, he came out, he's back in MMA.

What's your point?

I'm genuinely curious what the hep infected russian tat for rapist is, as he is so proud of all of his other mickey mouse tattoos i was curious what it would look like.

I'm genuinely curious what the hep infected russian tat for rapist is, as he is so proud of all of his other mickey mouse tattoos i was curious what it would look like.
"Mickey Mouse tattoos" :D :D

I am no character fan of Alex but that's a bold claim. Did you read a translated lad's mag article or something?

Then I genuinely send you to Google.

"Mickey Mouse tattoos" :D :D

I am no character fan of Alex but that's a bold claim. Did you read a translated lad's mag article or something?

I don't read magazines :( Not part of the cool kid crowd.

Prison saved Aleks & Datsik's chin. Both these guys would be top 10 UFC if they could get a contract.

It’s crazy how Aleks is 6’6 yet he is out angling and a lot closer to the camera than Jones and Jones is still clearly taller.

It's crazy fanboy Rogan loaned his lifts to JBJ just for this minor photo op.

I think this has nothing to do with the ufc
Eh I'll count this as a UFC topic since in another timeline we could've had a motivated/crime-free Aleks E in the UFC a decade ago. According to Fedor his brother was more talented than he was. And Aleks is also a lot bigger at 6'4. Considering what Fedor did, it's not a stretch to consider Aleks E the biggest what if in MMA history (much more than the usual what if Lebron trained MMA bs).

Back