News Alexa Grasso & Valentina Shevchenko will coach The Ultimate Fighter, airing in June

Who'll be the best coach?

• Alexa

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Valentina

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Sure, why not. I mean, you logjammed the division so hard that 2 good simultaneous earned contenders ended up getting booked against each other, so what else can you do?

I won't watch, but i think it's good cause Val is fluent in Spanish. Can maybe promote a lot in Latin America. Not a bad business idea

I know nobody cares about TUF but once it became clear they were gonna be on the Sphere card you might as well use them for this.

Watch, dont watch, nobody cares at this point.

I only watch it if val and alexa are in bikinis the whole time

BTS

Alexa: but dana I'm col..
Dana: I don't care if your cold rating are down and we need views for ESPN deal! And the ufc owns you!
Val: you know what you signed up for

Dana is an SJW clown. Nobody goves a crap about this.

Don't think I could care about TUF again unless it's Team Platinum vs Team Ferguson. I just want to see if any contestants make it to the end uninjured.

I won't watch, but i think it's good cause Val is fluent in Spanish. Can maybe promote a lot in Latin America. Not a bad business idea
Would be better if it was like Latam vs Eurasia talent or something like that. Or gym v gym.

Also - should put female competitors on the show when you have female coaches.

Great, so if val wins there'll be another instant rematch considering they'd be 1-1-1...

Alexa and Shev at the Sphere in Vegas confirmed

Would be better if it was like Latam vs Eurasia talent or something like that. Or gym v gym.

Also - should put female competitors on the show when you have female coaches.
Ya, but they can talk shit to each other in Spanish, and then so can everyone else. I think its a good push for Latin America. Make it like a telenovela lol.

But a regional competition does sound kind of cool.

As much as I like grasso
This will be one of the least viewed seasons to date.
Both don't bring much viewers to the table

As much as I like grasso
This will be one of the least viewed seasons to date.
Both don't bring much viewers to the table
They just want to keep them busy until Mex independence day

I rather watch Maryna Moroz instagram page, than those 2 trying to talk english

So you have to beat the former champ 3 times now??? This is damn ridiculous.

Back