News Alexa Grasso & Valentina Shevchenko will coach The Ultimate Fighter, airing in June

Who'll be the best coach?

• Alexa

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Valentina

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
I like it, but you could almost justify an interim title (not quite, of course) since it’ll be approx one year between their rematch and the trilogy.

But I’m ready for TUF 32: Sweet & Salty

Usually interim titles only get used in periods of either injury or the fighter being inactive (ie Conor stepping away from UFC for a while after winning the LW belt.)

This is the UFC's choice to put them on ice so I don't think an interim is justified. I think both fighters would've been ready for UFC 300 for example if that's the direction the promotion wanted to go.

It does sucks for the Blanchfield vs Fiorot winner though, at least they'll have their title shot secured but they'll have to wait until probably early 2025.

I bet Valentina will be a great coach

Hg7vBVX.gif

It does sucks for the Blanchfield vs Fiorot winner though, at least they'll have their title shot secured but they'll have to wait until probably early 2025.

Agreed. It’s a shame because if Barber styles on Chookagian and Rose wins spectacularly this month, WFW is one of the most top-heavy, competitive divisions right now.

So let me get this straight
we could of got

strickland/DDP vs Izzy Tuf
MVP VS LEON TUF
Volk vs llia topuria TUF
tom aspinal vs /jon jones Gane Tuf
Merab vs suga sean TUF
Team Brazil(alex/glover) vs USA(Jamal)

and instead

MVP vs Leon lol, can't make that if you expect them to actually fight if they coach TUF. MVP isn't getting a title fight next even if he smoked Holland with ease tomorrow.

Last edited:
Agreed. It’s a shame because if Barber styles on Chookagian and Rose wins spectacularly this month, WFW is one of the most top-heavy, competitive divisions right now.

Why does it matter who wins those fights? If Barber and Rose lose, doesn't that mean there are two fighters better than them, which would also make the division top-heavy/competitive?

Back