News Alexa Grasso & Valentina Shevchenko will coach The Ultimate Fighter, airing in June

Who'll be the best coach?

• Alexa

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Valentina

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
She's the B-side bud, you could've taken the positive side & said it'll be great promotion for the younger, attractive champion from Mexico lol. :p

6 months promotion and 12 hours of TV to promote a Alexa Grasso fight.

I guess that sounds better.

I like it, but you could almost justify an interim title (not quite, of course) since it’ll be approx one year between their rematch and the trilogy.

But I’m ready for TUF 32: Sweet & Salty
Erin and Manon being done dirty not even getting an interim title. And it be smart to do they've never had a women's interim title fight.

That winner will probably also need another stay busy fight after since this tuf delay. Then the champion has to recover from the Noche fight.

Erin and Manon being done dirty not even getting an interim title. And it be smart to do they've never had a women's interim title fight.

That winner will probably also need another stay busy fight after since this tuf delay. Then the champion has to recover from the Noche fight.

May as well give them a shot at the 135lb title in the meantime, since that division is dead lol.

So let me get this straight
we could of got

strickland/DDP vs Izzy Tuf
MVP VS LEON TUF
Volk vs llia topuria TUF
tom aspinal vs /jon jones Gane Tuf
Merab vs suga sean TUF
Team Brazil(alex/glover) vs USA(Jamal)

and instead
Not very Woke of you....

I'm almost surprised they drag the corpse of this show out every handful of months until I see there are still new seasons of Big Brother/Survivor being shat out at a similar rate.

To be fair, I'll probably watch the finale because it's just some fights but goddamn I can't stand reality TV

Izzy vs DDP on TUF would've been better. TUF only works when the coaches have animosity and if at least one of the fighters is a draw.

Izzy vs DDP on TUF would've been better. TUF only works when the coaches have animosity and if at least one of the fighters is a draw.

No sense in delaying that fight for a dying reality show.

So let me get this straight
we could of got

strickland/DDP vs Izzy Tuf
MVP VS LEON TUF
Volk vs llia topuria TUF
tom aspinal vs /jon jones Gane Tuf
Merab vs suga sean TUF
Team Brazil(alex/glover) vs USA(Jamal)

and instead
Not everyone wants to commit to 6 weeks away from home and be on"reality" tv

As awesome as Grasso is, I'm really not a fan of this at all, the trilogy or them coaching TUF.

TUF needs crazy chickens like Rampage or Tony or Wanderlei and then that show's fun to watch.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/39684163/ufc-names-alexa-grasso-valentina-shevchenko-coaches-tuf

hero-valentina-shevchenko-alexa-grasso-ufc-285.jpg

The last time the females coached, Miesha dumped Ryan and ended up with the new dude. Make your predictions now

I've got my FUPA insert ready to go. Let's hang and bang!

Back