News Alexa Grasso & Valentina Shevchenko will coach The Ultimate Fighter, airing in June

Who'll be the best coach?

• Alexa

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Valentina

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Holy shit it’s like they’re trying to get people to not watch this show anymore.

I've enjoyed this rivalry immensely. Looking forward to the rubber match and the prospect of some new talented recruits in UFC's WMMA roster. They could really use more good bantamweights.

I agree. Not sure who is the actual demographic for this run. If McGregor vs Chandler did poorly, this one is going to be a many levels worse in terms of viewership.
Are you telling me that we won't have a good number of Mexicans tuning in?

I've enjoyed this rivalry immensely. Looking forward to the rubber match and the prospect of some new talented recruits in UFC's WMMA roster. They could really use more good bantamweights.
Both of the weight classes this year are mens

fast forward to fights if you even bother to do that much. Bring back free alcohol to TUF
You have free alcohol in the TUF house
Last year the Power Slap TUF guys got so drunk that one of them started threatening the camera guys and saying racist stuff and got ejected from the house
It's just that MMA fighters are less reckless than 20 years ago

You have free alcohol in the TUF house
Last year the Power Slap TUF guys got so drunk that one of them started threatening the camera guys and saying racist stuff and got ejected from the house
It's just that MMA fighters are less reckless than 20 years ago
I read there was no alcohol in the TUF house, i didn't know power slap guys were in the MMA TUF

Back