Alex "The Executioner" Reyes War Wagon.

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
I know a lot of you haven't heard of this guy, but let me tell you, this mother fucker is for real.

13 wins, 13 stoppages. His last fight was in August. He hasn't fought a fight for 2 years before that because all of his opponents keep backing out.

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 6.03.28 PM.png

I've been a fan of Alex Reyes for years, just waiting for him to get his shot in the UFC. It's nice to see that he gets easy pickin's for his first fight.

Don't sleep on Reyes, he's gonna blow your minds.

:meow::meow::meow:

mqdefault.jpg

Honestly looking at his highlight reels, wasin't too impressed.

Seems to be slow and have cardio issues. What did you see in him?

Fighting PMP and a few day notice and coming off a 3 year hiatus

Dude would have to be Nate Diaz "too real for the sport" tier of fah' real to pull it off.

Honestly looking at his highlight reels, wasin't too impressed.

Seems to be slow and have cardio issues. What did you see in him?
Aggressive, good chin. Willing to stand or go to the ground. Cardio issues might be referring to the couple of fights that went to the 4th round, which most fighters haven't had to deal with. He still finished in those fights though.

Aggressive, good chin. Willing to stand or go to the ground. Cardio issues might be referring to the couple of fights that went to the 4th round, which most fighters haven't had to deal with. He still finished in those fights though.
Cool well I'll definitely be watching. Got my ticket.

Similar thoughts were flowing when Perry debuted against Lim

I hope Alex does well, because he will be an enourmous underdog here
And I like underdogs

I've been a fan of Alex Reyes for years, just waiting for him to get his shot in the UFC. It's nice to see that he gets easy pickin's for his first fight.

Stop lying. You never heard of dude till today. Just want to be "I told you so!" after the fight. I'm all for short notice underdogs to pull off with the upset, but don't lie that you've been a fan of this guy for years.

<6> ishhh id love to see it but i rly doubt it

but war ''this unknow guy'' anyway

Fighting PMP and a few day notice and coming off a 3 year hiatus

Dude would have to be Nate Diaz "too real for the sport" tier of fah' real to pull it off.
Sherdog behind on their stats. Dude knocked someone out a minute into the first in August.

Stop lying. You never heard of dude till today. Just want to be "I told you so!" after the fight. I'm all for short notice underdogs to pull off with the upset, but don't lie that you've been a fan of this guy for years.
You've actually never heard of him?

Fucking casuals. Get outta the heavies rookie, this shit is for die hards.

Back