Alex "The Executioner" Reyes War Wagon.

Lol @ people who haven't heard of Andy Ruiz

He's probably a good guy, but his fate was sealed when he agreed to fight the Platinum God.

Last edited:
I'm throwing some cash his way because I always bet on the local guys I trained with just to be loyal.

This guy is getting knocked the fuck out.

Platinum Mike is gunna re-retire him.

This guy is getting knocked the fuck out.

Platinum Mike is gunna re-retire him.
Reyes has just been waiting for an opponent dumb enough to face him. Luckily he found the dumbest of the dumb.

YOU never heard of him.
No rookie here.
I have his autograph from when he beat Quinton McCottrell. I knew when I saw him live that he was gonna be something special. Can't wait for this t-shirt to be worth money a few years down the road. Shit, maybe I'll just frame it.

The biggest problem is Alex is a 155er who dabbles higher. He better work that Drysdale Black belt game quick IMO.

He's fooked
YBhcsvY.gif

I have his autograph from when he beat Quinton McCottrell. I knew when I saw him live that he was gonna be something special. Can't wait for this t-shirt to be worth money a few years down the road. Shit, maybe I'll just frame it.
{<doc}

So.... your saying this fight is worth it? FOTN?

So.... your saying this fight is worth it? FOTN?
He's talking shit to get the attention of the Platinum Nation. He was a "fan for years" of Jouban and Ellenberger, too.

#Don'tBelieveHisLies

Back