Media Alex Pereira saves Glover Teixeira's marriage

Would you do the same for your best friend?

• Total voters
Those vids, and comments only take a couple of minutes out of the day. And attending events is fine. He has always seemed to be into practical jokes, etc since he joined the UFC.

Don’t read too much into it.
People don't realise fighters only train like 4hrs a day at the most and that's when in camp, out of camp it's even less. You can't just train all day long lol. The average person works at least 8hrs a day 5 days per week and they still have plenty of time to do other stuff but when somebody sees a fighter doing something other than training they get worried.

Some fighters even manage to hold full time jobs...

Man I really hope dude is training hard, he seems to be at every combat sport event and constantly uploading videos, would really hate Jamahal beating him, dude would be even more unbearable.
He uploads training videos almost daily as well tho

Tbh I thought the same way about Jiri...
I define Jiri has chaos with a lack of striking defense. Hill is a hell of a lot slicker on the feet with some serious pop. Btw I don't care for Hill one bit.

Man I really hope dude is training hard, he seems to be at every combat sport event and constantly uploading videos, would really hate Jamahal beating him, dude would be even more unbearable.
lol as if Poatan doesnt know what he's doing when it comes to training.

LOOK AT HIM HE OUTSIDE

HE SHOULD BE INSIDE FOR TO TRAIN

YA GOTTA TALK ALOT LESS BOOLSHEET AND GO FOR TRAIN MORE

I usually like his posts but this one has been done a million times I feel like

agree
jamala hill shouldnt win by any means
bumlal muhamed level of catastrophe

I define Jiri has chaos with a lack of striking defense. Hill is a hell of a lot slicker on the feet with some serious pop. Btw I don't care for Hill one bit.
Im not sure Hill's defense is much better, but he does seem to have the better chin and speed. He ate some absolute bombs from Marreta and didnt even blink, lets see if he can tank the left hook from Alex

HERHERHER DEERRRR CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE AM I RIGHT GUYS? DERRR

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back