Media Alex Pereira got KO’d by Lil Tjay

Will Poatan’s chin ever be the same after the Izzy KO?

• Total voters
Where are you from? Ive never heard that one before. British slag for shit always made me laugh.
From Murica but I have plenty of English friends. Not really sure how it came about. FTR: it's not derogatory or anything, just slang like you said.

Funny there is a rapper named Lil Transgender

Just ignoring shit doesnt work anymore. Before Social media and this 'car crash culture' we have now people like this would never be famous. Now, you can be the worst person alive and be rich and famous. Im a firm believer in ignoring shit that doesnt matter and it works in an individual sense but that aint making it better. There was a point in time not to long ago when I couldnt even tell you what any of the Kardasians looked like. What do they do? What do they provide society? Doesnt matter how much I ignore them they still get to be gagillionaires and in most normal peoples eyes that is extremely frustrating.
Most ppl who are rich are legit pieces of shit tough. I'm aware of the Kardashians but like you said don't know what they provide for society but again I just don't care and don't watch. Things that are truly harmful need to be taken issue with but like tiktok but for the most part if you don't like don't watch.

I dunno but society has gone to shit either way.

I’m not mad, junior. Everything is fine. Where in Canada do you live? Give me your address.
You are such a tough guy why don't you give me yours? Specifically the address of your mom's house. I will know where to find you (in the basement).

You are such a tough guy why don't you give me yours? Specifically the address of your mom's house. I will know where to find you (in the basement).
16055 Fraser highway unit 107. Come see me. I’ll straighten you out one way or another

I live in the Khalsa sweet shop
That's why you are such a Sweetie!
So you live in a strip mall and I am guessing your families business. No wonder you are such a grump online. As I said before: learn to recognize when you are wrong and actually admit it and it will help you grow as a man. It will also help those around you have some respect for you. Nothing less worthy of respect then a man who won't admit when they are wrong. People see it as being too stupid to know or too insecure to admit it when you do know.

Next time put the whole lotr directors cut and don't put the timestamp

That's why you are such a Sweetie!
So you live in a strip mall and I am guessing your families business. No wonder you are such a grump online. As I said before: learn to recognize when you are wrong and actually admit it and it will help you grow as a man. It will also help those around you have some respect for you. Nothing less worthy of respect then a man who won't admit when they are wrong. People see it as being too stupid to know or too insecure to admit it when you do know.
Whatever you say chief

I presume you don't like that snacko guy so if you want him to go away just don't talk about him or give him publicity in anyway. I'm not being a dick but seriously if you don't like someone or something you don't have to watch or talk about them.
Then you need to tell this to all Conor, UFC and Dana haters in here

Said it before, pereira has a dodgy chin, look what adesanya did to him and when does adesanya ever knock anybody out

It was a perfect punch right on the button, would have felled anyone
Forreal, it looked like dude was going full throttle and Alex barely had his hands on the wheel

I know you gotta "protect yourself at all times" but still

You’re a child
See I was right! LOLOLOLOL!!!!
I am actually just schooling a little child. You just won't stop chirping.
You are in the wrong and know it but simply can't admit it due to your fragile ego.

See I was right! LOLOLOLOL!!!!
I am actually just schooling a little child. You just won't stop chirping.
You are in the wrong and know it but simply can't admit it due to your fragile ego.
Buddy you’re actually retarded. You need help.

Back