Media Alex Pereira got KO’d by Lil Tjay

Will Poatan’s chin ever be the same after the Izzy KO?

• Total voters
you’re trying to sound super smart up there on your moral pedestal but it’s a Portuguese accent you idiot not a Brazilian one. Nice try goof go do a little studying your single digit iq is showing
Wow I must have hit a nerve with that over reaction. You talked to me like you were some amazing Bilingual Speaking Professor God Man from Canada and I was some hick from the Sticks . I clapped back and now you are embarrassed your ignorant response was exposed.

You did catch me with the language being Portuguese not Brazilian. I am so redfaced. Tell me does a Mexican speaking spanish have a Spanish Accent or a Mexican accent? Pretty sure the guy speaking isn't from Portugal so......

Wow I must have hit a nerve with that over reaction. You talked to me like you were some amazing Bilingual Speaking Professor God Man from Canada and I was some hick from the Sticks . I clapped back and now you are embarrassed your ignorant response was exposed.

You did catch me with the language being Portuguese not Brazilian. I am so redfaced. Tell me does a Mexican speaking spanish have a Spanish Accent or a Mexican accent? Pretty sure the guy speaking isn't from Portugal so......
That would be a Spanish accent, tough guy. Mexican isn’t a language. Let me give you a little piece of advice- don’t use phrases like “clapped back”. No one will take you seriously and everyone will think you have autism.

That would be a Spanish accent, tough guy. Mexican isn’t a language. Let me give you a little piece of advice- don’t use phrases like “clapped back”. No one will take you seriously and everyone will think you have autism.
What is this fight for? I want to take a side

Poatan looks far more intimidating with no hair. He needs to shave that shit off.

So Brazilian's have a Portuguese accent? Like in Portugal they don't sound any different? I guess you can't tell the difference between a Frenchman from Paris and one from Quebec. Brazil isn't a language, neither is Mexican. But since you are a smart Canadian you also know Newfoundland isn't a language. Now tell me is there such a thing as a Newfoundland accent? My Newphie friends certainly seem to have one.

Phrases like "clapped back" aren't a sign of Autism. Throwing around Autism as an insult is a clear sign of being an @$$hole.

So Brazilian's have a Portuguese accent? Like in Portugal they don't sound any different? I guess you can't tell the difference between a Frenchman from Paris and one from Quebec. Brazil isn't a language, neither is Mexican. But since you are a smart Canadian you also know Newfoundland isn't a language. Now tell me is there such a thing as a Newfoundland accent? My Newphie friends certainly seem to have one.

Phrases like "clapped back" aren't a sign of Autism. Throwing around Autism as an insult is a clear sign of being an @$$hole.
Good luck in life you clown. You’re going to need it.

Good luck in life you clown. You’re going to need it.
Thanks. Awfully big turn around for you. You went from being a smart ass, to being shown you were wrong, to being an asshole and over reacting, to being even more wrong, to wishing me good luck.

I wish you all the best and will give you some advice. Try not making sweeping statements about shit you know nothing about and when shown you are wrong accept it and learn from it rather than making even more declarative statements about things you know little to nothing about. You don't need to admit to me that you started shooting off your mouth about languages and accents etc. I already know you are dumb as a bag of rocks on the subject. Just admit to yourself that you don't know everything and some people might know more then you on certain subjects. I am sure you know far more then I do about flipping burgers and asking if people "want fries with that" then I ever will, we all have our own areas of expertise.

As for Luck in Life I am pretty fortunate so far.

Thanks. Awfully big turn around for you. You went from being a smart ass, to being shown you were wrong, to being an asshole and over reacting, to being even more wrong, to wishing me good luck.

I wish you all the best and will give you some advice. Try not making sweeping statements about shit you know nothing about and when shown you are wrong accept it and learn from it rather than making even more declarative statements about things you know little to nothing about. You don't need to admit to me that you started shooting off your mouth about languages and accents etc. I already know you are dumb as a bag of rocks on the subject. Just admit to yourself that you don't know everything and some people might know more then you on certain subjects. I am sure you know far more then I do about flipping burgers and asking if people "want fries with that" then I ever will, we all have our own areas of expertise.

As for Luck in Life I am pretty fortunate so far.
TL;DR

I presume you don't like that snacko guy so if you want him to go away just don't talk about him or give him publicity in anyway. I'm not being a dick but seriously if you don't like someone or something you don't have to watch or talk about them.

Just ignoring shit doesnt work anymore. Before Social media and this 'car crash culture' we have now people like this would never be famous. Now, you can be the worst person alive and be rich and famous. Im a firm believer in ignoring shit that doesnt matter and it works in an individual sense but that aint making it better. There was a point in time not to long ago when I couldnt even tell you what any of the Kardasians looked like. What do they do? What do they provide society? Doesnt matter how much I ignore them they still get to be gagillionaires and in most normal peoples eyes that is extremely frustrating.

Where I am from TJ is a slang term for those who identify as Transgender. Kinda funny considering the context.

Where are you from? Ive never heard that one before. British slag for shit always made me laugh.

Back