Media Alex Pereira got KO’d by Lil Tjay

Will Poatan’s chin ever be the same after the Izzy KO?

• Total voters
Have this pencil neck fight that sneako character.

Winner gets a decent meal.
I presume you don't like that snacko guy so if you want him to go away just don't talk about him or give him publicity in anyway. I'm not being a dick but seriously if you don't like someone or something you don't have to watch or talk about them.

I presume you don't like that snacko guy so if you want him to go away just don't talk about him or give him publicity in anyway. I'm not being a dick but seriously if you don't like someone or something you don't have to watch or talk about them.
I know zero about him outside of the fact that he got melted by Strickland and that he looks like he needs a good feed. I don't really care if he goes away or not. Seems to bother you though.

teaching-practice.gif

I don't get it. Are these videos supposed to be funny or get somebody clout?

I don't get it. Are these videos supposed to be funny or get somebody clout?
It is simply cross-promotion. Alex gets his name out there to the social media types, the influencer gets to have a fun training session with a UFC fighter. I think this one was pretty harmless, Alex wouldn't put it on him like Strickland or some other hothead.

Where I am from TJ is a slang term for those who identify as Transgender. Kinda funny considering the context.

Back