Media Alex Pereira got KO’d by Lil Tjay

Will Poatan’s chin ever be the same after the Izzy KO?

• Total voters
This is sad to watch. He is reaching Chuck Liddell territory.

I’d pick Machine Gun Kelly in a fight over Poatan at this point.

I presume you don't like that snacko guy so if you want him to go away just don't talk about him or give him publicity in anyway. I'm not being a dick but seriously if you don't like someone or something you don't have to watch or talk about them.
Eh, I don't know how obsessed or not the guy you're responding to is, but on the flip-side if something is overwhelmingly popular, factually wrong, ethically problematic, etc., and you have an issue with it, it's fine to bring up that you don't. It creates awareness (and reminds about it) to everyone else.
That being said, yeah, it's weird to bring up the chip on your shoulder out of nowhere/context.

Only time will tell if his chin will hold up or not. It's not like we've seen him get KTFO! a bunch in a row by guys with only modest amounts of finishing ability in the striking department, so can't really say untill I've seen some more.

Apparently that dude is a big MMA-prospect.
Keep an eye on him Sherbro’s!

Full training-video:

Ha Ha, Alex saw Tjay looking up to him and made that video...Alex just wants to build others up...what a kind person...Alex is a real role model IMO...like, he acts the way you would want as a Dad to you son, but if your not their Dad and he is not your son, but you still want to reach out to them like that...Alex is a very good man.

I also don't know who this lil Tjay is but Alex is a great teacher, unlike Sean who just beats on people.

Alex show many great skills, anyone who likes fighting will enjoy this video

enjoy

to be honest i've slept over 100 ufc fighters in training. probably ended countless careers with my vicious submissions and knock out power in the gym.

they say dont talk about sparring but thats just the guys who lose and are afraid to talk about it.

i'm personally 1000-0 in sparring sessions.
ufc athletes just arent on the same level they are to compromised all the time.
weak from the weight cutting injuries and over training.

to be honest when i spar ufc guys i treat it like i am playing with a kid now because im tired of knocking them out. Its to easy.

This is why jake paul realized he could make money

slept him a few times too but to be honest jake would kill the ufc hw division. It took four shots to put him down. hes a true fighter compared to the rest.

to be honest i've slept over 100 ufc fighters in training. probably ended countless careers with my vicious submissions and knock out power in the gym.

they say dont talk about sparring but thats just the guys who lose and are afraid to talk about it.

i'm personally 1000-0 in sparring sessions.
ufc athletes just arent on the same level they are to compromised all the time.
weak from the weight cutting injuries and over training.

to be honest when i spar ufc guys i treat it like i am playing with a kid now because im tired of knocking them out. Its to easy.

This is why jake paul realized he could make money

slept him a few times too but to be honest jake would kill the ufc hw division. It took four shots to put him down. hes a true fighter compared to the rest.
Slept them or slept with them?

If not the second one: nothing to brag about

Like i said that mumbo jumbo mma stuff dont work in the streets!
its time we face facts, thats theres levels to this !!
shout out to lil tjay for standing on business
1710888643885.png
And respect to alex for trying to better himself it takes a real warrior to put themselves out there like that.

Back