Alex Oliveira Says Carlos Condit 'Went to Sleep,' Woke Up, Before Tapping to Choke (gif inside)

condit had a chance to land an outside trip takedown, land on top,mnot in guard, and escape
easier said than done of course

When you've choked someone out and they go limp you know.

So I'd be inclined to believe Alex. But sherdoggers know best.

This.

Anyone who's trained sub grappling long enough has felt the difference between someone still struggling/fighting and the moment they actually lose consciousness.

Cowboy feeling him go out and loosening the choke enough for Carlos to regain consciousness momentarily then squeezing again for the tap is totally plausible.

Yes, I did. It's for morons like you who selectively read and see what they want, call people dumbass/stupid, etc. when others don't agree with them, and become mute when evidence appears that proves they are wrong.

I like how you are wrong...again, but call me a dumbass. This is why I love Sherdog.

Note that my posts are for different people who were convinced or fairly certain that Condit was not out.

Not everyone has the alerts set up to notify them for each reply, so they might not be aware of my reply to your post. (Also, not everyone logs in to Sherdog and says, "Hey, before I get started, let me review all the replies to TCanaveira's posts, so I can keep up to date in the MMA world.")

I know in your little egocentric world, everyone should have the same thoughts, feelings and alert settings on Sherdog, but in the REAL world, that is simply not true.

Thank you for showing us how smart I am...AGAIN!

Have a great day!
I didn't call you dumbass because you didn't agree with me lmao. Plenty of ppl in the thread thought he went out. I didn't become mute, i fucking replied to you. I called you dumbass cuz you were/are acting like one by feeling all superior and shit just because you thought he was out. This is a thread about cowboy saying condit went out. Some people thought he was right, some ppl thought he wasn't. Dont need to act all smart over it. Especially only after Condit said it himself. You're not smart, you were just able to read Condit's instagram post just like everyone else. If you were smart you'd know that you can quote all of the ppl who said he went out and only give 1 reply which would make you look alot less like a dickhead.

Dumbass :)

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ca...This-Game-But-Maybe-My-Time-Has-Passed-135137

“Post choke out, where the f—k am I , WTF happened, feeling kinda warm and fuzzy , hope I didn't just piss my shorts on live TV , thousand yard stare,” he wrote. “I've posted plenty of pictures looking like a badass. Triumphant and powerful... But here's the flip side, crumpled and weak in defeat. Rough day at the office.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ca...My-Time-Has-Passed-135137#KR8GVwH0cjeRxRsq.99

You guessed wrong
I was wrong. Thanks for the links

Back