Alex Gustafsson: "Jon Jones is the biggest enemy of all time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Dork needs to learn perspective. Gus is daddy, a future husband, and god-serving man now. Getting into some street skirmishes in his youth like most other MMA fighters and having the fortunate and unfortunate circumstance of getting caught beating dat ass does not equate to the scummy (and highly illegal) things Jon Jones has done and still does while "pretending" to serve the lord.

You seem to have missed the point. This is a pot calling kettle black type situation. Let's look at your SherBRO logic:

Jon Jones is a daddy, a future husband, and a god-serving man now + sober too. What a stupid point.

Forget about USADA that's competition related and didn't hurt anyone. What's he done?

He has a substance abuse problem. He's not intentionally hunting pregnant woman and plotting these things in his head.

Alexanger Gustaffson had malicious intent to hurt another person. Funny how you use the word HIGHLY illegal for Jones, but minimize what Gus did to a "street skirmish" in his youth when he was 18. Jones is suddenly an old man at 27 with the hit-and-run? You're bias is disgusting. If you're going to argue please be objective otherwise you just come off as a dick rider and a hater.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

EDIT: Just noticed this is a post by "Notorious millions". K make sense now. Conor fans aren't very sharp.

You seem to have missed the point. This is a pot calling kettle black type situation. Let's look at your SherBRO logic:

Jon Jones is a daddy, a future husband, and a god-serving man now + sober too. What a stupid point.

Forget about USADA that's competition related and didn't hurt anyone. What's he done?

He has a substance abuse problem. He's not intentionally hunting pregnant woman and plotting these things in his head.

Alexanger Gustaffson had malicious intent to hurt another person. Funny how you use the word HIGHLY illegal for Jones, but minimize what Gus did to a "street skirmish" in his youth when he was 18. Jones is suddenly an old man at 27 with the hit-and-run? You're bias is disgusting. If you're going to argue please be objective otherwise you just come off as a dick rider and a hater.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

EDIT: Just noticed this is a post by "Notorious millions". K make sense now. Conor fans aren't very sharp.
I agree Alex had "malicious intent" but most of his crimes where also drug related, Alex also suffered some of the horrible consequences of substance abuse.

And that is a good reason maybe Alex should have more sympathy for Jones.

But one essntial difference is that Alex has been extremly truthful when it comes to his past sins, it'a all out there, even in his book.

Can you say that Jones has told the whole truth?

I'm looking forward to the rematch. It's been a long time coming.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

A daddy that left his kids to go to jail. lmao

<36>

I feel sorry for how much of a stupid, broke, bum you are!

I

Turns out Alexander "the former criminal" Gustafsson is not a big fan of Jonny Bones and his antics. Isn't this somewhat hypocritical in light of the fact that Alex served 15 months in a Swedish Prison for GBH? In fact he has a number of convictions for aggravated assault and other felonies. I feel like there is a bit of a double standard in the MMA community regarding the past lives of some of the fighters versus some of the current antics people like Jones get up to. I am not excusing either for the record.

EDIT:

Some other forum threads on his past:
http://www.squaredcircle.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3303&p=37316

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/g...ison-for-grievous-bodily-harm.2656429/page-19

The court files: http://minfil.org/I8m3e4b3bb/B2992-05_B2991-05.pdf

The funny thing is the excuses:. He was only 18. I was a teenager once and I wasn't going out assaulting people. Some crimes go past the excuse of age. There's also no evidence that he changed. He's still the same douchebag, only now he gets paid to assault people.

I havent read the replies to this thread yet but I'll bet the number 1 racist defender Coolidge is on here backing up the white racists . He's probably got more posts on here than anyone.

0-4 Against African-Americans.....I can see why he feels that way.
URGhrvm.gif

How many years ago was that? Like over a decade ago? Gus was a teenager then. Hes a 30 year old man now. Jones is still a fuck up to this day.

Jones partied, Gus slammed people's heads into concrete and punched women.

Gus is an ex con and former drug addict? Whaaaat?? This thread is all kinds of upsetting. This is like when I found out Black Beast served time. Difference between them and Jones is they don't come off as sociopaths. There's something about Jon that is ... concerning. Glad to see ex cons turn their lives around and make money. I haven't read what Gus did yet, maybe my opinion will change.

EDIT - Assaulting women is as bad as it gets, but he seems to have changed in the 12 years since. Now I think differently of the guy, for sure. But it is what it is. I'm disappointed I thought he was one of the good guys.

Last edited:
He's not intentionally hunting pregnant woman and plotting these things in his head.

Alexanger Gustaffson had malicious intent to hurt another person. Funny how you use the word HIGHLY illegal for Jones, but minimize what Gus did to a "street skirmish" in his youth when he was 18. Jones is suddenly an old man at 27 with the hit-and-run?
Does it make it worse if you're an old man? 27 is past my limit of "I was young and stupid" excuse.

I can forgive some teenagers, I could even go up to 23-24.
But after 25 you're just as accountable as a 40 year old in my book.

However I agree many people brush off Alex crimes too lightly.
Like you said - Jones was a reckless junkie who endangered others, but he had no intent.
Alex intentionally beat the shit out of someone.
That's worse.

Today he's a better person than Jones.
But his crimes were still only 12 years ago. I'm sure the victim hasn't been able to let it go yet.
Must sting when you see someone who's rich and famous and people brushing off the crime rather lightly, but they battered you to a pulp and gave you nightmares for life 12 years ago.

That being said, Alex is a perfect example of an occasion where the justice system worked perfectly.
He paid for his crime, did the time, was rehabilitated, got back to society and is now a fully normal person who regrets his actions.
What more can you ask from the justice system? (Assuming cases where the crime has already been committed)

Last edited:
Fan of both. Will be pumped for a rematch. The first was so close and showed Jones is human.

Jones partied, Gus slammed people's heads into concrete and punched women.

Just partied yeah right. Almost killed a bunch of people including a pregnant woman in 2 different car crashes. DUIs arent a joke.

Just partied yeah right. Almost killed a bunch of people including a pregnant woman in 2 different car crashes. DUIs arent a joke.

I dunno, intentionally attaching people seems worse to me than being too drunk to know you are too drunk to drive.

I'm not retarded, though.

Inexcusable, but his intent was just to drive. Gus' intent was to hurt people when he beat up random people, including women.

Inexcusable, but his intent was just to drive. Gus' intent was to hurt people when he beat up random people, including women.

Inexcusable but here you are trying to excuse him. He did it two fucking times and totaled 3 cars. It is not as simple as "he was just intending to drive". Theres no way you do that twice without being a consciously irresponsible fuckhead. And Jones assaulted DC outside of a sanctioned fight as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back