Alex Gustafsson: "Jon Jones is the biggest enemy of all time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shercatter

A real cool cat!
@Blue
Reaction score

Turns out Alexander "the former criminal" Gustafsson is not a big fan of Jonny Bones and his antics. Isn't this somewhat hypocritical in light of the fact that Alex served 15 months in a Swedish Prison for GBH? In fact he has a number of convictions for aggravated assault and other felonies. I feel like there is a bit of a double standard in the MMA community regarding the past lives of some of the fighters versus some of the current antics people like Jones get up to. I am not excusing either for the record.

EDIT:

Some other forum threads on his past:
http://www.squaredcircle.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3303&p=37316

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/g...ison-for-grievous-bodily-harm.2656429/page-19

The court files: http://minfil.org/I8m3e4b3bb/B2992-05_B2991-05.pdf

Last edited:
One guy is reformed, the other guy not so much

Turns out Alexander "the former criminal" Gustaffson is not a big fan of Jonny Bones and his antics. Isn't this somewhat hypocritical in light of the fact that Alex served 15 months in a Swedish Prison for GBH? In fact he has a number of convictions for aggravated assault and other felonies. I feel like there is a bit of a double standard in the MMA community regarding the past lives of some of the fighters versus some of the current antics people like Jones get up to. I am not excusing either for the record.

>isn't it somewhat hypocritical that a former criminal who has completely reformed and turned his life around since then said he isn't a fan of Jones and his antics

no

They're both terrible people in a terrible division, imo.

Jones is a terrible person, Gus is not

ends there

Turns out Alexander "the former criminal" Gustaffson is not a big fan of Jonny Bones and his antics. Isn't this somewhat hypocritical in light of the fact that Alex served 15 months in a Swedish Prison for GBH? In fact he has a number of convictions for aggravated assault and other felonies. I feel like there is a bit of a double standard in the MMA community regarding the past lives of some of the fighters versus some of the current antics people like Jones get up to. I am not excusing either for the record.

I'm sure Alex isn't proud over the things he did when he was younger. The big difference is that Alex was a teenager back then. Has he not been a class act ever since he first debuted in the UFC?

that doesnt even make sense.. "biggest enemy"? WTF does that even mean?

>isn't it somewhat hypocritical that a former criminal who has completely reformed and turned his life around since then said he isn't a fan of Jones and his antics

no
49-46 Jones

I feel like there is a bit of a double standard in the MMA community regarding the past lives of some of the fighters versus some of the current antics people like Jones get up to.​
{<huh}

Um, that's not a double standard, it's just a standard, hence the PAST LIVES and CURRENT ANTICS parts there. Jones has kids ffs and he's still doing all this shit.

that is pretty rich coming from the repeat woman attacker and stomper of innocent heads. jon has never done anything malicious

It's like Hitler complaining about Stalin.

Couldn't have made a more accurate analogy.

I'm brilliant.

JJ used PEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back