Alex Gustafsson: "Jon Jones is the biggest enemy of all time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree
It was a reckless and irresponsible act until he intentionally flee from the scene twice denying help for a victim he created.
Yes it started as an accident but intentionally running away showed criminal intent or at least disregard from the rule of law.
By that point it was intentional.
Fortunately rationale people amd our judicial system dont agree with your uniquely strange personal opinion

Genghis Kahn killed so many people that he changed the carbon footprint of the entire planet. Hitler is grossly overrated.
I read that after kahns army took a city they'd only leave like 5 guys there to administer and tax it. If you harmed them everyone in the city would die. Worked well most places except Persia who lost 3/4 of it's population to the mongols.

Yeah Hiter/stalin etc was amateur hour. Hell they had gas/chemical weapons in WW2 and didnt even use it.

Fortunately rationale people amd our judicial system dont agree with your uniquely strange personal opinion
Fine.
My personal opinion is if you hurt someone and you leave that person to potentially get injured for life or die,because you let emotions take the best of your judgement,you are as guilty as someone who let these same emotions get you into a fight.

In both cases we have a serious lack of respect and compassion for the individual next to you.

First off, you are confused, stealing does not constitute robbing, while robbing does involve stealing. Should probably learn the finer points of statutory law before commenting and bringing shame upon yourself, and those that spawned you, by speaking on things for which you clearly have no understanding.

When an assault occurs during a theft, with no weapon involved, it is considered a "strong arm robbery". At least it is in a civilized country like the USA. Who knows wha it's classified as in cuck Sweden.

>isn't it somewhat hypocritical that a former criminal who has completely reformed and turned his life around since then said he isn't a fan of Jones and his antics

no

What is "reformed"? Wearing a cross around your neck? I don't buy it.

Gus gets his revenge and finishes jones in the rematch.

49-46 Jones
48-47 Jones or Gus. Close fight I've said it before and I'll say it again that spinning elbow Jones landed in the 4th won the fight for him.

I don't view beating someone up when you're 18 the same as a UFC champion in his mid 20's ramming his car into a pregnant woman's car, fleeing the scene, and running back to grab some cash.

Damn right, I'm running back for my cash ain't leaving it for no crooked cops, question them later "What money..? Sue me later maam, ain't like they not gonna find me.

tumblr_n6qb6pccla1t3uqero2_400.gif

I'm unsure why you are struggling with the English language on this. It means he regards him as his biggest enemy.

I literally quoted Alexander off the video. If you load it up on YouTube on a seperate tab you get the exact formulation I used as the video title: "Alexander Gustafsson explains why he thinks Jon Jones is 'the biggest enemy of all time'". By your logic it's MMAJunkie, Alexander and the rest of the MMA media that are misinterpretating him which makes no sense.

Sorry, there is no interpretation going on in any of this. Honestly I am uncertain why you are struggling so hard to comprehend this. Unless you are arguing that Alex isn't expressing himself correctly.
You said:

"Turns out Alexander "the former criminal" Gustafsson is not a big fan of Jonny Bones and his antics. Isn't this somewhat hypocritical in light of the fact that Alex served 15 months in a Swedish Prison for GBH? In fact he has a number of convictions for aggravated assault and other felonies. I feel like there is a bit of a double standard in the MMA community regarding the past lives of some of the fighters versus some of the current antics people like Jones get up to. I am not excusing either for the record."

because Gustafsson called Jones "the biggest enemy." But he never said it had anything to do with Jones' "antics." And he also referred to Glover as "an enemy," but he has no record.

You are confused why people are saying your post is fucked up because you're jumping to conclusions so carelessly that you don't even see yourself leaping. You come off as someone with very poor critical thinking skills.

Also, on an unrelated note, I've seen guys eat some pretty serious charges for some pretty minimal shit, and I've seen a lot of good-hearted, overall great people with criminal records, so your judgmental attitude about people with records is also something you should rethink.

except he literally never ran over anyone. he unintentionally hit another car at low speed at an intersection, then that car bumped into a 3rd car which was being driven by a woman who received a forearm fracture and her kids college tuition. gus repeatedly and intentionally physically hurt multiple women way worse than jones ever has.

Hit and run.

Not only did he hit her and run but, reports, he ran back for drugs/money.

neither you or USADA can prove he cheated. the one time he tested positive he didnt compete and the pills were proven to be contaminated. but hey, even if i surrendered this point and agreed that he was a roiding cheat, cheating in sports does not make you a worse person than someone who will on numerous occasions attack women and headstomp (several times) someone who is already unconscious, essentially rendering the victim a vegetable.

drugs? how does recreational drug use make you a bad person?

Jon Jones suspended one year in USADA doping case

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11/7/13552230
/jon-jones-suspended-one-year-by-usada-for-doping

So, JJ got suspended for the MAXIMUM of one year for cheating.

You wut mate?

Jon Jones’ brother suspended from NFL for violating PED policy

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...suspension-ufc-4-game-violating-policy-072216

Guess it runs in the family. In before Rhino dick pills excuse like the JRE podcast.

mHM3DMk.gif

Thanks for coming sparky.

Fine.
My personal opinion is if you hurt someone and you leave that person to potentially get injured for life or die,because you let emotions take the best of your judgement,you are as guilty as someone who let these same emotions get you into a fight.

In both cases we have a serious lack of respect and compassion for the individual next to you.

Nope one is malicious violent criminal intent.
The other is reckless and negligent.

Its odd you dont understand that.

Thank goodness society, rational people and judicial systems recognize the difference

48-47 Jones or Gus. Close fight I've said it before and I'll say it again that spinning elbow Jones landed in the 4th won the fight for him.
Probably, atleast in the Judges eyes, I mean it did much damage also the take down in the fifth was also helpful for Jones.
Still think Gus won though

First off, you are confused, stealing does not constitute robbing, while robbing does involve stealing. Should probably learn the finer points of statutory law before commenting and bringing shame upon yourself, and those that spawned you, by speaking on things for which you clearly have no understanding.
Uh, ok. Theft or attempted theft is a required element of most (I say most, simply because I haven't checked them all) robbery statutes. Robbery without theft (or attempted theft) isn't robbery, it's assault.

Canada:
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-343.html

US (using NY as an example):
http://codes.findlaw.com/ny/penal-law/pen-sect-160-15.html

UK:
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1968/60

Other countries are similar.

Nope one is malicious violent criminal intent.
The other is reckless and negligent.

Its odd you dont understand that.

Thank goodness society, rational people and judicial systems recognize the difference
Speak "legalese" as much as you want.

Leave someone you hurt behind because ,im afraid to get caught, is as terrible as to cause a brawl.
Its is a malicious attitude and shows zero empathy.

We agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Hit and run.

Not only did he hit her and run but, reports, he ran back for drugs/money.

So, JJ got suspended for the MAXIMUM of one year for cheating.

You wut mate?

Jon Jones’ brother suspended from NFL for violating PED policy

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...suspension-ufc-4-game-violating-policy-072216

Guess it runs in the family. In before Rhino dick pills excuse like the JRE podcast.

mHM3DMk.gif

Thanks for coming sparky.
i addressed the running part in literally my first reply to you;

the running away part is fucked up but again; not malicious nor is it worse than headstomping women and innocent guys (which gus repeatedly has done).

this following quote is literally from the verdict in his PED case, "On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat" hes suspended for recklessness. USADA independently tested several batches and found the pills to be contaminated. you know youve lost the argument about which person is worse when you resort to talking about their brothers LMAO.

ive presented the wrongdoings of gus, ive addressed the wrongdoings of jones, meanwhile, youre literally just spamming the same shit debunked argument without addressing anything over and over again and now you throw in mentions of his brother LOL.

step up your game and actually make a cerebral post or i wont respond next time
youve been objectively destroyed mate

Crack wont fight you. It will literally kill you.

- The disciple Jon Jones
I said that already, thanks for confirming that I was obviously right.

Last edited:
Uh, ok. Theft or attempted theft is a required element of most (I say most, simply because I haven't checked them all) robbery statutes. Robbery without theft (or attempted theft) isn't robbery, it's assault.

Canada:
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-343.html

US (using NY as an example):
http://codes.findlaw.com/ny/penal-law/pen-sect-160-15.html

UK:
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1968/60

Other countries are similar.
You have proven my point, exactly what I was saying. Robbery always involves an element of theft, involving the use of force (actual, threatened, or implied), but a theft is not always a robbery. I see a lot of folks trying to say that Gus robbed this woman, but then see others, who can speak Swedish and can translate the actual documents, saying it is not as severe as what is being said by some.

Not sure who to believe, and not sure it matters. It all comes back to the central point of my comments, that regardless if you believe the punishment severe enough or not, he was punished under the laws of his country and did his time. Jones did not. I do not know if Gus has learned from his mistakes or not, though he appears to have if you go by the lack of known follow up offenses. But, I do know that Jones has not learned from his, again using the follow up offenses as a guage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back