Aleksei Oleinik vs. Mark Hunt in the works for UFC Moscow

Boa is the man to do it,don't worry.

tenor.gif

Was thinking kind of a meh fight, was looking who else is in the top 15 of the heavyweight division. There almost isn't anyone else. I almost give the heavyweight division a pass for PED's cause otherwise there won't be any fight left in a couple of years

Much better stylistic fight
Should have done this instead of the Werdum fight in the first place.

Oleniyik is gonna offer Hunt a "hug" out of respect then fall back into that ezekial choke again huehuehue

I actually like this more then the werdum fight.

Volkov or Ngannou are much more likely to get flagged by USADA than Alexei. They probably are trying to avoid another Hunt vs. cheaters saga.
I remember after Makhachev (I think) failed his drug test for Meldonium Oleinik said that (I think after Meldonium was already added to the list of banned substances) he found at his home some Meldonium and wanted to take it since he thought that it isn't that much of a doping but his wife convinced him to not do it. And I think he was like - "thanks to my wife, because without her I would have failed a USADA test".

Why do they keep giving him grapplers? They should've given him ngannou after stipe but whatever
Well he keeps giving shit to UFC and he already said he's done with them, why they would give him good match ups? Makes no sense, he'll be retired soon too..

Hunt is a really bad match up for Oleinik. Oleinik doesnt have the size and wrestling to take Hunt down at will like the guys who beat him did. I think Oleinik will have a chance because hes fighting in his home country and and home field advantage is underrated.

Good match up for Hunt imo, I think he finishes Aleksei. Aleksei doesn't have the strength or speed to get Hunt down but he may be able to get something from the clinch.

Hunt is 44. He has been vocal about wanting to get done asap with his UFC contract to go boxing.

I dont know if he is gonna be fully commited anymore.

A bit like Kos who wanted to leave the UFC because he was pissed at the reebok deal. He took his last few fights quite quickly and looked like TOTAL shite.

I could see Aldo taking the same route too, because he also said he wanted to go boxing, and he has had a rocky road with the UFC relationship-wise.

I love the idea of Mark Hunt, Mr. anti-PED’s himself, fighting in mother Russia - the world capital for doping

Well he keeps giving shit to UFC and he already said he's done with them, why they would give him good match ups? Makes no sense, he'll be retired soon too..
I know I'm just saying that it sucks that they seem to be deliberately trying to send him out in loses

fuck, another ground fighter for hunt.
dana really hates him.

put him against guys like volkov, ngannou, tuivasa, for fucks sake.
u must be a huge fan of the sport.

pitting tuivasa and hunt against each other is brilliant.. as theyre teammates and practically brothers. we need a vince mcmahon type, and ur exactly that... ufc needs ya!

Would be awesome if they could sign Vitaly Minakov for this card...but that's wishful thinking. He needs to test that 21-0 in the UFC. He TKO'd Volkov in less than 3 minutes, although it was 5 years ago in Bellator.

fuck, another ground fighter for hunt.
dana really hates him.

put him against guys like volkov, ngannou, tuivasa, for fucks sake.

I also thought that (because of what he's said about the UFC/Dana).

But he's headlining and he headlines a lot. He's making very good money.

He could have been released when he first started going off on the UFC.

He's still here though, and headlining, at 44.

Fair play to the guy.

War Hunto!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back