Aleksei Oleinik vs. Mark Hunt in the works for UFC Moscow

Well he keeps giving shit to UFC and he already said he's done with them, why they would give him good match ups? Makes no sense, he'll be retired soon too..

Why does he keep getting main events then?

Fighters have been cut as soon as they said one thing bad about the UFC/White in the passed.

Hunt at 44 is still headlining massive cards. They like him, don't worry.

I know I'm just saying that it sucks that they seem to be deliberately trying to send him out in loses
That didn't worked out with Derrick Lewis, Hunto doesn't give a fuck about their plans, he's going to Moscow to show he's not playing around with these Russian motherfuckers

vW3tov0.gif

Why does he keep getting main events then?

Fighters have been cut as soon as they said one thing bad about the UFC/White in the passed.

Hunt at 44 is still headlining massive cards. They like him, don't worry.
Because of his huge name. He is a K1 champ, former HW contender (interim, but still), they have been trying to use him for a while, hence the Lesnar and Blaydes fights instead of let's say Ngannou and Volkov. Makes no sense to cut him, that's what he wants, to be honest.

Anyway, war Hunto!
FarHeartfeltArmedcrab.gif

u must be a huge fan of the sport.

pitting tuivasa and hunt against each other is brilliant.. as theyre teammates and practically brothers. we need a vince mcmahon type, and ur exactly that... ufc needs ya!

against guys LIKE tuivasa = against strikers
"like tuivasa" does not mean exactly "he should fight tuivasa"

English is not my primary language....

Also, maybe you know more, but what is the deal with "they are teammates"?
For example, from what I know, Stipe trains with Blaydes. If Blaydes beats Reem (most likely, a boring decision) and he beats... I don't know.... Volkov, he will not fight Stipe for the title because they are teammates?

Cro Crop and Barry were friends, right?
They fough each other!

Machida fought Munoz and they were teammates.
If I am not mistaken, same for Reem vs Arlo.
Or Cowboy vs Guillard.

I can understand a situation like Luke-DC-Cain... "you take MW, I take LHW, you take HW" and we will all be champions. But somethings it will not work.

Would be surprised if Hunt took this fight.

He'll get submitted if he does although maybe the £££ will be good.

Not the worst replacement that I've seen...I'll still watch if it gets finalized.

Dam such a big let down. Curse you Werdum.

Hopefully Olenyk choke his cry baby ass to Bellator, I think he can become champ there

Hopefully Olenyk choke his cry baby ass to Bellator, I think he can become champ there
Hunt never was choked out, really don't see that happening considering his body type, a scarf-hold or a arm triangle subs are more likely

fuck, another ground fighter for hunt.
dana really hates him.

put him against guys like volkov, ngannou, tuivasa, for fucks sake.

Recently he fought a striker named Reem who destroyed him.

JDS MAULED HIM

WERDUM was better on the feet

Mark Hunt isn't some great MMA striker. He's just a big focker who has enough skill to land a HW punch on the button from time to time against sub par competition

Recently he fought a striker named Reem who destroyed him.

JDS MAULED HIM

WERDUM was better on the feet

Mark Hunt isn't some great MMA striker. He's just a big focker who has enough skill to land a HW punch on the button from time to time against sub par competition
lol

9LdDFDf.gif

Mark_Hunt_K1.jpg

All depends if Hunt can keep the fight standing or not.

Back