Aleksei Oleinik vs. Mark Hunt in the works for UFC Moscow

These dudes are old but they're both still very relevant to me.

Read what I wrote you dumb shit.

In MMA where the threat of TD and Grinding is there his striking isn't great
dude you are saying that Mark Hunt, a K1 GP winner, former world contender, and a top 6 in UFC at 44 years old only because of his striking/power "isn't a good MMA striker" and i'm dumb? lol

Mark Hunt has the best left hook of the HW division history and one of the best of MMA, shut up you fucking moron

Waste of a Mark Hunt fight. WME - You only have this gem of a lad for 2 more fights or whatever, then he's gone. Use him wisely. Don't have him fight grapplers. Oleinik is a damn entertaining grappler, but give Hunto bangers until his contract expires, for ol' times sake!

Damn, wanted to see a grappling clash between Werdum and Oleynik.. This is not bad either

I love Hunt but not against grapplers, please.

I got hunt always , fuck the mma dorks who come in here and think they know shit , news flash everyone in heavyweight is old ad

dude you are saying that Mark Hunt, a K1 GP winner, former world contender, and a top 6 in UFC at 44 years old only because of his striking/power "isn't a good MMA striker" and i'm dumb? lol

Mark Hunt has the best left hook of the HW division history and one of the best of MMA, shut up you fucking moron
awesome name there bud

Huh? They must hate both these guys to serve up this matchup.

"Lets give Oleinik someone to break his win streak before we have to give his boring ass a contender fight"

"Lets give Hunt another grappler to lay on him for 3 rounds"

Oleinik doesn't lay on anyone, he is a submission master and goes for subs fast and at every chance, he is so fun to watch on the ground.

Don't know why a lot of you saying why are they giving Hunt a guy who will lay on him for 3 rounds again. Oleinik is nothing like that at all, he will go for all crazy types of subs and does very little control and ground 'n' pound

I hope Oleinik chokes him out

Hunt is 44. He has been vocal about wanting to get done asap with his UFC contract to go boxing.

I dont know if he is gonna be fully commited anymore.

A bit like Kos who wanted to leave the UFC because he was pissed at the reebok deal. He took his last few fights quite quickly and looked like TOTAL shite.

I could see Aldo taking the same route too, because he also said he wanted to go boxing, and he has had a rocky road with the UFC relationship-wise.

UFC love to hold fighters onto a contract, if someone wants a release they won't grant one. It's fucked.

He's been out struck by every top fighter he faced.

Good on him for being a fucking bad ass. But he's not an elite striker in MMA.

Back