aleks emelianenko 2.0 vs travis rousey

Browne loses to ufc caliber fighters, but would still crush the extremely low level of competition that Aleks is currently facing. Aleks hasn't faced remotely decent competition in many years. Ill go with browne.

But just lol @ the ufc hiring someone with an aggravated sexual assault conviction in this day and age. Not happening.

He will never be signed. He kidnapped, tortured, and raped a girl. Fuck that guy. Even before he did that he tried to fight in the US and the athletic commission denied him and said he would never be cleared to fight in the US.

Yeah it's the surname not the recent rape sentence he's just served or the hep infection that will stop the ufc hiring him. Lol
You hopefully realize that similar convictions haven't prevented others from being signed to the UFC, right?

Lol

Not sure 'sketchy' quite covers aleks rape sentence.

Plus theres the Hep infection rumours.
Hep rumors aren't confirmed. Infact, Aleks said that since Kharitonov was telling people that Aleks had Hep C, that he would take a test, and if he had it, he would cut off a finger - but, if he did not have it, Sergei would cut off a finger. Crazy shit.

As far as the rape charge, his story has been that it was consensual and I believe it is fairly complicated, like a he said she said thing. And tho I know he did sketchy stuff and likely did rape that girl, I do see a massive change in him from then to now (see pics below). Cody East had very similar problems, way less of an upside, and they still gave him multiple chances.

Then:

1065317028.0.0.jpg

Now:

Hep rumors aren't confirmed. Infact, Aleks said that since Kharitonov was telling people that Aleks had Hep C, that he would take a test, and if he had it, he would cut off a finger - but, if he did not have it, Sergei would cut off a finger. Crazy shit.

As far as the rape charge, his story has been that it was consensual and I believe it is fairly complicated, like a he said she said thing. And tho I know he did sketchy stuff and likely did rape that girl, I do see a massive change in him from then to now (see pics below). Cody East had very similar problems, way less of an upside, and they still gave him multiple chances.

Then:

1065317028.0.0.jpg

Now:

The Guy is looking more and more like Rasputin with each day.

grigori-rasputin-1.jpg

Aleks always had all the potential and physical tools to be an all time great heavyweight, had he focused purely on training/fighting and not got into some trouble outside the ring. Fedor expressed that many times.

His losses early in his career were only to former or future champions (Cro Cop, Barnett, Werdum), and he was pretty green back then. Only a couple years in he knocked out a prime Kharitonov who had only ever lost to Nogueira and Overeem at that point. And he comes in to finish people - I think he's only ever been to 2 decisions in his career?

Travis Browne would fold and turtle up under heavy pressure from Aleks.

Last edited:
This would be more likely to take place in Bellator hahaha.

Then:

1065317028.0.0.jpg

Now:

Jesus. I never thought I'd see an Emelianenko with abs.

Jesus. I never thought I'd see an Emelianenko with abs.
That's what I'm sayin', bro! Kadyrov hooked him up with his own UFC Performance Institute, it is crazy. Just look at his IG, it looks like prison turned him into Bernard Hopkins, and made him get his shit together, in shape to a whole new level, and if it is in Bellator, Rizin or UFC, I just want to see him fight top opponents.

I do not get this virtue signaling with MMA fans. This is the last place for virtue signaling, where we pay copious amounts of money to watch violence practiced at the highest degrees, yet this sport produces more SJW's than any other. Let him bang, bro!

Browne actually has better wins with: overeem, Barnett, Mitrione, Gonzaga, Shaub, and Struve.

Is Browne going to be able to roid like AE no doubt has been doing so the last year. Plus AE rights recently have looked like dives. The boxing one for sure was a dive.

You hopefully realize that similar convictions haven't prevented others from being signed to the UFC, right?

Lol
It's like people think that the UFC really cares about anything but money. Let's see how long Jones gets suspended for to bring people back to reality. If the UFC gave Cody East a shot, who is the American Aleks but more of a fuck up and 1/10000th as equatable, then I am fairly certain the UFC can find a way to work with Aleks.

I don't care what fighters do out side the cage, I am interested in the best fighting the best, technique and martial arts. If we discredited all people that did f'd up shit in their life, then we would still be in the stone age. This is cage fighting, people, where people would literally murder each other if the ref was not there and the point is to hurt the other person as much as possible.......we should stop acting surprised when sociopaths succeed in this sport...........<JonesLaugh>

Browne actually has better wins with: overeem, Barnett, Mitrione, Gonzaga, Shaub, and Struve.

Is Browne going to be able to roid like AE no doubt has been doing so the last year. Plus AE rights recently have looked like dives. The boxing one for sure was a dive.
Browne had better opportunities in the modern age. Plus, it is really hard to compare as it is apples and oranges. Plus, when you factor in Aleks 3 world combat sambo championships, it is hard not to give Aleks the nod over his whole competitive career.

What I find interesting is that when Aleks sucked, Browne was the future, and now that Aleks is becoming a world beater, Travis is declining. Heavyweight is the only division where you can goof off for three decades, squander your 20's, much of your 30's and still be a contender. Fedor and everyone always said Aleks had more talent than him, was on of the most talented fighters out there, but he just could not stay in shape, stop partying and get his shit together......and lo and behold, what do you know, Aleks finally got his shiz together (hopefully before it is too late).

Fixed that for you
It should be interesting because Aleks and Fedor are alienated and they got in a fight over Vadim, the guy that Dana hated and purportedly caused all the problems.

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/10/27/16560780/fedor-emelianenko-calls-brother-aleks-judas-open-letter

There has always been something weird about Fedor, like he is The Manchurian Candidate, controlled by all these different forces and people. And while Aleks may have always had problems, he seemed to be more down to earth, regular and honest than Fedor, and had long said "Fedor needs to ditch Vadim and get in the UFC".

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/10/27/16560780/fedor-emelianenko-calls-brother-aleks-judas-open-letter
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...judas-then-who-is-fedor-jesus-christ.3644749/

That's what I'm sayin', bro! Kadyrov hooked him up with his own UFC Performance Institute, it is crazy. Just look at his IG, it looks like prison turned him into Bernard Hopkins, and made him get his shit together, in shape to a whole new level, and if it is in Bellator, Rizin or UFC, I just want to see him fight top opponents.

I do not get this virtue signaling with MMA fans. This is the last place for virtue signaling, where we pay copious amounts of money to watch violence practiced at the highest degrees, yet this sport produces more SJW's than any other. Let him bang, bro!
Countries require criminal background check for work visas dude. Criminal record = you're not allowed into the USA. Probably Japan, Korea, etc as well.

Last edited:
Countries require criminal background check for work visas dude. Criminal record = you're not allowed into the USA. Probably Japan as well.
They could easily work around that. The UFC visits dozens of countries every year, not to mention is going to Russia and Aleks is BFF's with Putin's BFF, Kadyrov.

It should be interesting because Aleks and Fedor are alienated and they got in a fight over Vadim, the guy that Dana hated and purportedly caused all the problems.

There has always been something weird about Fedor, like he is The Manchurian Candidate, controlled by all these different forces and people. And while Aleks may have always had problems, he seemed to be more down to earth, regular and honest than Fedor, and had long said "Fedor needs to ditch Vadim and get in the UFC".

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...judas-then-who-is-fedor-jesus-christ.3644749/
But taking a step back, does the UFC really want to sign Fedor's brother and not Fedor? Makes Bellator look better because they've got the more famous Emelianenko brother. You think Dana would want that look?

Plus, does Aleks add much value to an American MMA promotion? Does he want to deal with USADA?

There's a lot of factors against it happening. Dana's pettiness is definitely one of them.

Back